[US] iPhone 5s 16gb LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1tesh

Disciple
I'm planning to buy used iPhone 5s 16gb from eBay.com

Budget:- 27k (Inc. shipping and custom cost)

I need help in shipping and customs.
How much it would cost and which site should i use for shipping (hopshopgo/sns/ishopinternational)?

ohhh...ok...and Sprint phones are GSM and can be unlocked...? :)
Sprint iPhone's are LOCKED. But they can be unlocked for International use, ATM no unlocking solution is available. You can use R-Sim to unlock or by deleting some files on iphone using iFile you can successfully unlock ur device :)

^ Were you able to unlock your device ? Are you able to use it here in India ?
As far as I know...Sprint 5s/5c has no unlock solution - so it cannot be used in India other than as a expensive iPod.

As far as I know...Sprint 5s/5c has no unlock solution - so it cannot be used in India other than as a expensive iPod.

Yes. my phone is nw unlocked :)
It can be unlocked after deleting some Setup files (using iFile).

first never post rubbish like this,
after deleting set up file through ifile you will get only incoming call and sms working...outgoing CALL/SMS/NET ALL ARE NOT WORKING...

NO ONE IN WORLD ABLE TO UNLOCK SPRINT iPHONE 5S not even rsim team , so don't make this kinda useless post here...

^^Is everything working fine ? Calls/Messages/Data (2g/3g) ? If everything is working - then this is awesome.
Can you please share a link to the procedure you followed ?

first never post rubbish like this,
after deleting set up file through ifile you will get only incoming call and sms working...outgoing CALL/SMS/NET ALL ARE NOT WORKING...

NO ONE IN WORLD ABLE TO UNLOCK SPRINT iPHONE 5S not even rsim team , so don't make this kinda useless post here...

Rubbish??? Read my last post.
Sprint iPhone's are LOCKED. But they can be unlocked for International use, ATM no unlocking solution is available. You can use R-Sim to unlock or by deleting some files on iphone using iFile you can successfully unlock ur device :)

Yes you are right till now only incoming call/sms and 2g is working.

you are absolutely right there is no unlock solution,just incoming call and sms work nothing else...

OP making huge thing out of it ...

^^Is everything working fine ? Calls/Messages/Data (2g/3g) ? If everything is working - then this is awesome.
Can you please share a link to the procedure you followed ?

Simply delete Setup.app after jailbraking ur phone. For 2g you have to install SAMPref

Oh god!! @OP - why would you spend 27K on a phone using which you can get only incoming calls ? Even a 500 Rs phone can do that.....What is the use of iPhone 5s without data & messaging ?
Did you do the research before buying the device ?

Rubbish??? Read my last post.

Yes you are right till now only incoming call/sms and 2g is working.

only incoming call/sms/2g working , by any definition this not how you mislead people with unlock ..

you make post like this my iphone is unlocked,you need to clearly mention what's working and whats' not...partially working phone dont count as unlocked device...

Oh god!! @OP - why would you spend 27K on a phone using which you can get only incoming calls ? Even a 500 Rs phone can do that.....What is the use of iPhone 5s without data & messaging ?

LOL. We will get unlock soon.

Simple "Show Off" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back