[US] iPhone 5s 16gb LOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
only incoming call/sms/2g working , by any definition this not how you mislead people with unlock ..

you make post like this my iphone is unlocked,you need to clearly mention what's working and whats' not...partially working phone dont count as unlocked device...

Okay.. I'll edit it out. My bad

Do you know when the iPhone 5s was released? its been ages - We are almost nearing the release iPhone 6 in a couple months. What makes you think we will get a solution soon ?
OP - you could have invested in one of the android flagships or even the Moto G (at a fraction of the cost) and enjoyed all the benefits the device has to offer.
Anyways - I hope you somehow get a solution in the future - anybody's money is money.
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING IN THE FUTURE!!! ( and be careful when you post in a forum full of tech enthusiasts ;) )

Do you know when the iPhone 5s was released? its been ages - We are almost nearing the release iPhone 6 in a couple months. What makes you think we will get a solution soon ?
OP - you could have invested in one of the android flagships or even the Moto G (at a fraction of the cost) and enjoyed all the benefits the device has to offer.
Anyways - I hope you somehow get a solution in the future - anybody's money is money.
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING IN THE FUTURE!!! ( and be careful when you post in a forum full of tech enthusiasts ;) )

I DID. If you want read my old posts in this forum. I had 4s locked to SPRINT earlier. Unlock for 5 sprint also was not available earlier.

??? you spend 33k on a phone to get incoming call? And you are ok with it? is it actually 33000 Indian rupees?

Ya...but initially u said unlocked...but its like kinda paperweight ...
I remember people keeping these paperweights for 4-5 months during 4S release
I know and i was one of it. I had 4s Sprint :D[DOUBLEPOST=1393338165][/DOUBLEPOST]
??? you spend 33k on a phone to get incoming call? And you are ok with it? is it actually 33000 Indian rupees?
2k case 1k screen protector. Phone for 30k(Inc shipping n customs). iPhone cost ~50k in India and i got the same for 30k. I will wait for permanent unlock solution, till then i am using other phone for outgoing calls.[DOUBLEPOST=1393338289][/DOUBLEPOST]Believe me unlock for Sprint will be out soon. When 5 was launched we didnt had any unlock for 4-5months.

MODs PLEAE DELETE this thread. Few members over here thinks i am doing this for "Show Off".
Someone buying phone and sharing his experience is Show-Off over here.[DOUBLEPOST=1393338668][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes it's a bad deal for any phone in which you can't even make call...

this sound dumb...

Your opinion. Just google or ask other members who had 4s/5 sprint locked.

Some FalWok company claims to be releasing a solution soon...keep checking for that OP.
I would never invest in a phone until I know it has a stable unlock solution - you might have kept the same amount in your bank (interest), waited for the unlock to be released and then bought the phone...it would still be available at the same price.These are phones...not gold, price will only decrease with time - no hurry. :)

Some FalWok company claims to be releasing a solution soon...keep checking for that OP.
I would never invest in a phone until I know it has a stable unlock solution - you might have kept the same amount in your bank (interest), waited for the unlock to be released and then bought the phone...it would still be available at the same price.These are phones...not gold, price will only decrease with time - no hurry. :)

When unlock is released the price will go up by 5-6k min. I had seen such things during 4s and 5.[DOUBLEPOST=1393338967][/DOUBLEPOST]The price will never go below 30k even after 6months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back