PC Peripherals Usb Mic with Arm and anything which can help more

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I am planning to buy an Blue Yeti Blackout but no idea if its the right mic. if yes then what arm should I buy for it. also any thing for it to clean the audio, I mean mic cover or something.
Nothing more to say, Please guide me :angelic:
Usage: Streaming and recording videos.

Last edited:
Whats the intended usage? Hard to say much without knowing that..
On a side note I have a couple of mics that I don’t use any more - An AKG Lyra and a Samson Go..
The AKG Lyra in particular is a pretty good one..
If you are open to picking used, do let me know

If you want to use for podcast, use dynamic mics..they reject outer noise well however you need to speak close to it.
Condenser mics can be good if you have a well sound proof room. They catch outer noise easily from a distant too.
ATR2100 is a dynamic mic..although do not underestimate Boya M1 , the clip mic.
It's a condenser one but bang for your bucks...even record clear audio.
A little bit of hiss present in almost every mic...need post treatment to clear the hiss...like low down the high frequency using premier.

nvidia has RTX voice it clears the background noise ,it works brilliantly
yea I am using it :hilarious:
If you want to use for podcast, use dynamic mics..they reject outer noise well however you need to speak close to it.
Condenser mics can be good if you have a well sound proof room. They catch outer noise easily from a distant too.
ATR2100 is a dynamic mic..although do not underestimate Boya M1 , the clip mic.
It's a condenser one but bang for your bucks...even record clear audio.
A little bit of hiss present in almost every mic...need post treatment to clear the hiss...like low down the high frequency using premier.
I will be more using it for livestream so don’t know how the processing will go down the line. Looking for what streamers are using, Blue yeti is the mostly used mic and that sounds great. Alpha gaming did make a video comparing so of mice’s based on streaming and it was one of them. Mic is 90% fixed but what arm and other accessories like holders needed is more of what I am confused about. Like I saw a arm for around 1k on Amazon, will it do my job properly ? I know that the blue yeti arms set for studio cost around 12k without mic but do I really need that ?

Last edited:
Back