Graphic Cards used 970 or used 760

TBH 970 is worth it in that much (current scenario, else 6K), it's a LOT faster than 760 and only if you plan to upgrade and play "heavier" games then do NOT consider buying the 970.
If you want to stick to titles like these and the ones which only require 4GB VRAM and 1060 level (970 is ~12% slower) of performance which are actually all games until 2018-19, you can buy the 970 and stay happy with it. Not to mention it still has new driver support from Nvidia. 700 series is discontinued, no more driver updates.

760 for 5k as both cards are stop gap for you till prices normalize and both of them can fail anytime so its not wise to invest more money
i am planning price falling until q4 22. anyways got the 970.if it does die will sell it for 3k on olx or lamington road scrap dealer(lot of people buying dead cards) and if it works until 3060ti is at 20k then will sell it for 4k to some gamer who really needs it. 760 problem is dirt rally 2.0 can not run comfortably same with ets2 new lighting model.even gtx 1050 was outperforming it and to get a gtx 1050 its stupidly difficult people are qouting 9 and 10k for those.

Thats true, though I don't consider both these cards as gaming cards now but if it serve the purpose since you are planning to wait for around 1.5yr then it makes more sense to go with 970

Thats true, though I don't consider both these cards as gaming cards now but if it serve the purpose since you are planning to wait for around 1.5yr then it makes more sense to go with 970
just waiting for prices to go down. want to play msfs 2020 but only the 1080ti or the 2060/70 or 3000 are able to run it without it looking like a slideshow at 1080p medium preset.

give a shot at new flight simulator as well ,it has a learning curve but once you get it its very rewarding ,managed to play that game on gtx 960 2g with reduced setting but with 970 and 3.5 gb memory things would be lovely
yes,gonna give it a shot ordered the logitech joystick. dcs would be so much fun aswell.

I'm sorry but that's never ever going to be the case for the next 2 years at least. Good decision on the 970 though. Yes, 760 is a lot weaker and you'll have to struggle a lot.
yes citing that itself got this.read couple of posts online aswell,market trend etc. short may continue till end of 22. Too much backlog

Back