Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
  • Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi

Condition: Used

Warranty:
1 Year International Warranty, But not applicable in India.

Date of Purchase: 28 May 2010.

Reason for Sale: Need a Netbook now instead of iPad. ;)

Bundled Accesories:

1. USB Data-Cable.
  2. Wall Charger (US)
  3. Documentation
  4. 2x Apple Logo Stickers (Un-used)

Note:

Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body Installed from Day 1. :D

There are few yellow patches in the backside (above the shield :p).
[Sold to raju_rashmi2000
]

Pictures:

Shipping Method: Aramex
Interested buyers can PM me or post here. :hap2:

yellow patch on what ?? screen??

BTW YGPM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

if not trade. PM me the best offer. will pay outright as always if the price is good to me.

Zino said:
yellow patch on what ?? screen??

BTW YGPM

if not trade. PM me the best offer. will pay outright as always if the price is good to me.
Yellow patches are in the backside & not on screen, Also it is above the invisibleShield & not on the iPad. :bleh:

I'm preferring only cash deals right now as I'm getting nice offers through PM. :)

Warm Regards,

Max

Dude, i would like to point out that you can't modify the first post after the sale. You can add to it but can't edit existing information like price, photos etc...

There is no such rule which states you cannot change the first post after the sale, although it would be a good practice if the sellers din't do that!

Obviously, OP sold the iPad for more than what he had originally quoted for it ;)

Pat said:
There is no such rule which states you cannot change the first post after the sale, although it would be a good practice if the sellers din't do that!

Obviously, OP sold the iPad for more than what he had originally quoted for it ;)

I sold it for Rs. 18,200 /- Shipped to Manipal (Karnataka). I had originally quoted Rs. 21,000 but sold it for Rs. 18,200 that's why I wasn't revealing the price. :argue:

^^Oh my bad then! I must say you sold it at a fantastic price! I would never sell mine for that cheap!

max_demon said:
I sold it for Rs. 18,200 /- Shipped to Manipal (Karnataka). I had originally quoted Rs. 21,000 but sold it for Rs. 18,200 that's why I wasn't revealing the price. :argue:
OMG!!!!!! was it broken or any damage was there???? Thats dirt cheap for a fully working good condition IPad and as Pat said I would also never sell mine for that cheap.

raju_rashmi2000 said:
i got a very good deal. nice guy!
Thanks :) ... Also check your SMS's for the tracking details... It might take some time for the tracking to update. :clap:

Warm Regards,

Max

thebanik said:
OMG!!!!!! was it broken or any damage was there???? Thats dirt cheap for a fully working good condition IPad and as Pat said I would also never sell mine for that cheap.
It was in complete flawless working condition. :)

Warm Regards,

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back