Utsav sharma: the man who attacked Rathore and Talwar

^^ Search it, I am sure you'll get enough on it.

I do not think its a good idea to elaborate something on public forum for which court verdict is not yet out.

adi_vastava said:
I do not think its a good idea to elaborate something on public forum for which court verdict is not yet out.
Why not ? we are just talking amongst ourselves, regardless of whether the court case is ongoing or not. Speculate away as much as you want its not like what anybody says here will make any difference anyway.

Besides there is no court case, its closed, finished, family honour everything else intact.

What to make of this utsav character ? makes you feel good doesn't it but its not the solution :(

>>Speculate away as much as you want its not like what anybody says here will make any difference anyway.

I am sorry I do not speculate on such serious matters, though I agree everyone is free to express their views.

>>am not even getting what he is trying to say dude...

That is what I answered, search abt the case. :)

read Noida double murder case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if you want

He meant something similar to following text (taken from the link given)

"CBI investigators charged the Noida police with a shoddy investigation, which, it claimed, had resulted in the destruction of 90% of the evidence on the crime scene."

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
lol...this is what batman would be if he had downs syndrome and amnesia at the same time.
also without all the cool gadgets, car, support from the police commisioner etc.

But HTF did he get out of jail for cuffing rathore. I like it, but i think it serves no purpose other than making some people feel nice. I prefer Robin Hood style.

Naga said:
India ripe for the Taliban??
Since a long time.

There are so many cultures here and the conflicts that arise because of that.

We all are educated, so we do not discriminate, but half the nation is still hanging on to age old culture, caste, status, blah blah blah.

But its not all their fault, the environment in which a person is brought up makes them who they are, no matter what anyone says.

People fighting to become an OBC, I don't understand why the hell there has to be a caste division, a SC/ST and all that, why can't everyone just be an Indian first and a jew/christian/hindu/muslim/dehliite/mumbaikar/etc later.

But what can we guys do, choose Congress they are corrupt, so is BJP and every other political party. And frankly life has become so competitive that all most people are concerned about is success, some for themselves, and some for their families.

The political system in our country is so beyond messed up that only a miracle will change it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is still the same the day I die, India is never going to change for the good like this.

Sorry I went off-topic, these things just piss me off beyond measure.

mjumrani said:
People fighting to become an OBC, I don't understand why the hell there has to be a caste division, a SC/ST and all that, why can't everyone just be an Indian first and a jew/christian/hindu/muslim/dehliite/mumbaikar/etc later.
All started when Narasimha Rao implemented the findings of the Mandal commission concluded ten years earlier. That unsecular step is what caused this class warfare and created ready votebanks ripe for exploitation by politicos

That was the easy bit, deciding whether to implement or not the mandal commission findings in the first place is much harder to answer :)

Naga said:
India ripe for the Taliban??
na , THAT will never ever happen , we are too big a country with differences all throughout that one small sect can never control the all of us :p,except the ones we chose , who are no better though

blr_p said:
Why not ? we are just talking amongst ourselves, regardless of whether the court case is ongoing or not. Speculate away as much as you want its not like what anybody says here will make any difference anyway.

Besides there is no court case, its closed, finished, family honour everything else intact.
+1000,family honor above everything else :)

And regarding speculation,we know what happened the last time everyone speculated....

http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/rip-aarushi-talwar-111903-6.html#post1690145

Back