V3i..unable to play video????

MAGNeT

Skilled
when i try to run a video.....2.45min one..after 20-30seconds it giv error and come out........

not enough memory for operation.........

but i have 160mb free of my card..and ard 8mb on mobile....file is of 13mb size...can somone help

okk..format is 3gp.......first tried avi..didnt recognised it so converted to 3gp..........resolution size........its maximum stuff according 2 v3i..which states 176 *144....

but the video plays well for first 25 seconds..then suddenly this message appears and your are out

okkay it looks lik similar problem lik the one where on p3 u can add more than 120gb disc.........

searched on one of big moto forum......only 1 reply there...that too the phone is damn slow(so u get that error).....

regarding video..i converted another file...that runs well ..now again i try the old file on the same setting again got same error.......

winavi mp4converter...i tried another video...1.41minute one it ran clearly...only ths one hangs...and the time on same scene...if i fast forward...in middle..it hangs..but now after 2-3 second delay frm that one.....

Back