Monitors VA vs IPS panels

For my purpose is VA at lower price point a better deal with IPS? I won't mostly be using monitor in dark environments.
If you want for basic use just get VA/IPS whatever is cheaper. If the price difference isn't much then definitely opt for IPS as that would be better for your entertainment purpose but not a game changer.
IIRC your budget is 10K so don't have a lot of choices there.

Oh never thought about that. I thought it was all India based ratings.
There would be quite a few Indian reviews in this case but it is especially irritating when some Indian seller is mis-selling a product by listing it under a different item that has generally positive global reviews.

Also, I am not endorsing this product as I have not checked it in detail, but just saying that you can get a larger VA panel monitor with a higher refresh rate at a lower cost.

There would be quite a few Indian reviews in this case but it is especially irritating when some Indian seller is mis-selling a product by listing it under a different item that has generally positive global reviews.

Also, I am not endorsing this product as I have not checked it in detail, but just saying that you can get a larger VA panel monitor with a higher refresh rate at a lower cost.

Yes I am eyeing this one and also its 22 Inch sibling which is selling for 7800. In fact until yesterday, there was flat 10% discount on citi bank card so I could have got that 22 Inch for 7800 - 780 = Rs. 7020 Rupees but didn't proceed as I was / am conflicted between VA and IPS. Hence hoping that Acer's price remains same till prime day and hopefully I can score more discount and also may be some IPS monitor becomes more lucarative.

Yes I am eyeing this one and also its 22 Inch sibling which is selling for 7800. In fact until yesterday, there was flat 10% discount on citi bank card so I could have got that 22 Inch for 7800 - 780 = Rs. 7020 Rupees but didn't proceed as I was / am conflicted between VA and IPS. Hence hoping that Acer's price remains same till prime day and hopefully I can score more discount and also may be some IPS monitor becomes more lucarative.
Which VA model are you considering currently?

I have used both IPS and VA monitors side by side before and maybe it was just me but I actually felt a huge difference between them. I found the IPS monitor much more vibrant than the VA panel and dont see myself ever buying anything else.

Back