Vacuum cleaner for Computer

Cleaning Computer is one thing, cleaning only the keyboard is another thing. LapTop Keyboard does not gather as much dust as the desktop. The Laptop keyboard is exposed only when you are using it. It is closed when you are not using it. Whereas the Desk top Keyboard accumulates a lot of dust as it is always open. Though we tuck in under the table it is still open.

The dust on the desk top gets really sticky if you are using it in a A/c room at home. Since the A/c is not always on, some amount of moisture falls on the keyboard when you switch off the a/c. This combines with the dust making it stick to the keyboard. This does not happen in the Desk top used in the Office because the a/c is always on. When the A/C is switched off it is still in an airtight room.

I had bought Keyboard covers for all the computers used by the staff in my office. If you are very particular, you can always buy a keyboard protector/cover.

USB vacuum cleaner is not a standard device and it doesn't serve the purpose either.

My friend once ended up frying his motherboard by using a USB vacuum cleaner. It's just a silly device.

Use a blower or good quality paint brush to do the cleaning.

Back