Vadodara users need help

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I bumped into one site which has a physical shop somewhere in Vadodara.

Need someone from that area so I can verify the sites/shops authenticity before placing any order.

Please pm me guys residing in that zone. Will share more details.

My nephew (from vadodara) had an issue with his pc , I got in touch with Bilal moolji, genuine guy

Attachments

• IMG-20220714-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20220714-WA0019.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Guys not to but computer stuff but diecast ones.
So vadodara or Gujarat members who can help somehow please let me know..

I got a response from them. Due to floods they were out of biz for some 8-10 days and they blocked new orders as warehouse took a hit.
They have resumed just yesterday and slowly processing pending orders for last week etc.
Toys India guy? AFAIK, he operates from a house. Doesn’t own a physical shop.
Yes thats the site but I didnt asked if he operate from home or have a dedicated shop etc.

Why the secrecy? Why didn't you mention the name of the shop in your first post?
Nothing secret, just that by naming the shop people would have started ranting or shaming and already some replies here are too great so.. And I did not wanted to accuse or spoil the brand name unless I actually run into any troubles. Glad they responded and I can trust them now.
Moral: Not all such small sites/shops are shady. Patience and followup pays off even if late.

Secret: They have something which isnt available anywhere in India atm... Let it get delivered and will show it off later.. :snaphappy:

Last edited:
Back