Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

couldn't be true, maybe its fr ppl who already own Ep1 and Hl2 :S...............but that again was former black box. Its false, ppl who pre-ordered would kill valve otherwise :rofl:

Maybe they're also considering the horrendous amount they charged for the incredibly short Episode1? I'd say 999Rs. is about right then.

in orange box wat does means and useful

waste of money for spend some company dvd

u can purcahse online shopping from net no need u buy from shop dealer :p

As it is 47$ is a great price for the orange box, Rs.999 is way too low. Wish it is true though :p, anyways have kept arnd 2k for the orange box, waiting for it to come to india :D

TBH, this package is a great value for money. Even if it's price at around 1.5-2k, it's still loaded with so much first class content. :D

Well Ep2 is one thing that I'm not gonna buy... I absolutely detest the fact that valve is shoving down a copy of HL2, HL2 Ep1, CSS down people's throats who've already purchased a copy earlier.

jus spoke to WWCDROM... they are the distrys for Valve in India...

confirmed a launch sometime in the nex 2-3 weeks.. the guy at the other end couldnt give me a hard date...

but he did confirm that its gonna sell at Rs999/-!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WWCDROM FTW this is awesome stuff...

hope all other companies start to follow suit nd release their top billings at such awesome rates.. :) :) :)

It could be true because recent PC games that launched in India are 999 or 1299... either way, buying off Steam and then spending 2-3 days downloading didn't make much sense to me. Plus, I'd end up with 2 copies of the HL2 series. A standalone version of EP2 would have been a nice idea.

sTALKEr said:
jus spoke to WWCDROM... they are the distrys for Valve in India...
confirmed a launch sometime in the nex 2-3 weeks.. the guy at the other end couldnt give me a hard date...
but he did confirm that its gonna sell at Rs999/-!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WWCDROM FTW this is awesome stuff...
hope all other companies start to follow suit nd release their top billings at such awesome rates.. :) :) :)

Thats a great news :D :clap:

Thats awesome news man .. was too tempted to buy the hl2 holiday version.. but thank god i didnt waste my money on that... really looking forward to this..my first offcial original game purchase :p

Wake up guys, games have been priced reasonably well for at least a year... currently, the only game with bad pricing is FSX.

yeah i knw man the prices have become awesome bt still there arent any good games worth spending that much money on...there was bioshock but gt screwed cause of the installation problem....im a hl2 fanboy and am really looking forward to buying the original this time and joining the cs source club here :p...

Its confirmed 999. Confirmed at PlanetM also. Coming Aug 2nd week...

Buying games off steam has been a bad idea for long time. The last decent purchase off the steam was DOD:S. After that everything was released here as a hard copy within couple of weeks of us launch and that too at way lower price than US price.

And its good to see this. Those who ordered it off steam should have waited. Those who didnt, bought it. Why those people should be angry at Valve or anyone else ;)

Pricing of PC games has been good for a while now in India. Its still substantial amount by indian standards but the scene is changing slowly and surely.

Back