Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

Somebody kindly confirm the 999 price... For sure... And Ice or stormy... Somebody responsible start a GO... Maybe the GO Pimp Saiyan can do it too :p...

Switch said:
Somebody kindly confirm the 999 price... For sure... And Ice or stormy... Somebody responsible start a GO... Maybe the GO Pimp Saiyan can do it too :p...

That price is guaranteed correct mate :)

For NCR Guys : If a GO doesn't work out, let me know. My dealer generally gives me a 10% discount on all original games anyway.

Ok people , the game is not out in India before the 12th , and the quantities stocked with each major outlet like planetm , crossword is 14 . :)

SharekhaN said:
Ok people , the game is not out in India before the 12th , and the quantities stocked with each major outlet like planetm , crossword is 14 . :)

yeah, received confirmation.

It will be on ebay frm the 15th. Already placed order for the first copy(no, its not listed there as yet)

Somebody please buy one copy for me as i am sure either it will be out of stock or the price will increase as soon as it comes out :\

dingemini312 said:
@vij

can u help us to get it tooo ????

plz man !

uh-oh...its not as good as I made it look...
I ordered for the HL2 holiday edition on ebay and that was out of stock. So the ebay seller told me he is getting loads of orange boxes and he will ship me the first copy he receives. He said he is expecting it before this weekend.

i have spoken to Manoj from WWCDROM ,
i told him about TE and how many people were intrested . he was ready for a Tie Up of some sort . I directed him towards XT . lets hope that works out .

Guyz count me in as well. I'll be checking out locally on satuday anyways. Can't wait to get my hands on this box :D

SharekhaN said:
i told him about TE and how many people were intrested . he was ready for a Tie Up of some sort . I directed him towards XT . lets hope that works out .

I spoke to Mr Manoj sometime back.
He said he shall get back to me.

So, hold your horses for a while longer ;)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
This is one GO i am a going to Beg, Borrow or steal ... err not steal- just beg/borrow for. :p
So whoever is doing it- count me in. :)

SharekhaN said:

XTerminator said:
I spoke to Mr Manoj sometime back.

He said he shall get back to me.
So, hold your horses for a while longer ;)

Me not speaking a word, to your relief and you'll still getting what i imply- utterly priceless. :eek:hyeah:

Back