Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

Manoj , can u tell us what other options do v hav for getting the game ASAP , which means on 16th oct only , and if pssble can u courier d game in NCR. Can i expect the Box to b available in Planet M and Music World on 16th or lets say by 18th

Manoj, if you're a distributor and will be getting a hold of the games, you can sell them here under dealer's paradise - as you can see, there are many people interested in buying the game as soon as it's out (maybe even sooner).

ok let me get this straight. a highly anticipated game releases in india almost simultaneous to it's worldwide release and at half the suggested retail price (converted from dollahs).

someone pinch me. i must be dreaming. where can i get the box in pune :D

I feel this should set a precedent for all future releases, forget the price for a minute, but the gr8 thing is that its being released only days after the worldwide release, which is awesome.... Hopefully this will lead to a situation where we can crib about the difference in release dates in terms of days rather than months or even years...

The Pricing isn;t too bad either :D

Finally found a cool site for ordering games online. It's based in Delhi (lucky Delhi guys). They have a retail store too. Here's the link:

Next World Online: Home - Buy PC Games online. Sports, action, arcade, strategy games available at discount prices.

The rates look good too and site is updated. Orange Box and ET:Quake Wars are selling for Rs. 950 + VAT + Shipping.

Here's the link for "The Orange Box":

Next World Online: The Orange Box DVD

and this one is for "ET:Quake Wars":

Next World Online: Enemy Territory: Quake Wars DVD

after long time got something interesting to play :D

1543649633_fd6a4d4cfe.jpg

1544512800_871b369a8a.jpg

1543645743_6d9cf00820.jpg

1544508276_2a1fa1e235.jpg

1543642377_1db3244db4.jpg

1543639789_925a5e7caf.jpg

Check out full size images here Flickr: RahulKool's photos tagged with episode2

:D :D

Checked out team fortress 2 yesterday. Its pretty cool. The gameplay is more fun and calls for more team coordination and planning then normal FPS shooting skills.

Portal is more like a 1 and half hour puzzle based game where u try to get to the next level each time.

Will post screenshots soon.

Back