Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

I just went to nextworld today.. the store is quite close to my house. Orange box is on pre-order and stock is expected on the 16th.

I went to two Planet M stores today and couple of shops on M.G Road .They
are saying that it will be available next week .:(
:mad: I just cant wait anymore.:mad: :mad:

just completed episode 2 ..... one awesome game :D .....

better than HL2 i must say only if it was little big :( ..... very small completed in 3-4 hours :(

Rahul said:
just completed episode 2 ..... one awesome game :D .....

better than HL2 i must say only if it was little big :( ..... very small completed in 3-4 hours :(

Nice bro... But where did u get the copy? I thought it was releasing only tomorrow?

i also called up planet M , they said that they dont have the game yet , so its all up to the delivery today , if it goes through fine , but they themselves dont have an idea when it would be delivered .

I hope WWWCD rom does not make a mistake .

It will be too bad if they fk this up :p , i mean , hell they would have pissed a lot of people then ... lol

burnz said:
i juz checked the planet M store opp VT in south mumbai.. no luck.. but did manage to pick up enemy territory for 999 :)

Great dude! Please share ur experience about the game (ET: Quake Wars). I am concerned about good servers with decent pings. I don't think we'll get a local server for this game.

BTW, i just called Next World Online: Home - Buy PC and console games online. Sports, action, arcade, strategy games available at discount prices. and they said that the "Orange Box" should be here around 5 p.m. i'll call them again to confirm.

Back