Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

Alright , got some news , i contacted the next world guys ... at around 8 pm.. they said the orange box has arrived , and it wud b delivered to my place( in delhi) on 18th by 3-4 pm.. cash on delivery, and 99% chances dat i get it on 18th , else i wud landup at der shop , and der shall b retribution.. :D :D.. will let u ppl knw..

sinist3r said:
Alright , got some news , i contacted the next world guys ... at around 8 pm.. they said the orange box has arrived , and it wud b delivered to my place( in delhi) on 18th by 3-4 pm.. cash on delivery, and 99% chances dat i get it on 18th , else i wud landup at der shop , and der shall b retribution.. :D :D.. will let u ppl knw..

to avail Cash on Delivery, does one need to buy it from their e-Shop or can you just call them and order it?

thanks

Went today morning to Landmark in Forum mall, still couldn't find it as of now. Do u guys know where is this Orange box available in Bangalore!!

hellrider said:
Went today morning to Landmark in Forum mall, still couldn't find it as of now. Do u guys know where is this Orange box available in Bangalore!!

I too couldn't find in Bangalore. Available in Hyderabad. ordered via eBay. Arriving tomorrow morning :clap:

Mumbai buyers can go to Alpha and purchase it for Rs,750.

Yes its original game and has MRP of Rs.999 printed but available at discounted price at alpha.

Not anymore.Went today to alfa only to find out they are out of stock:O New stock will be coming after Diwali only.Guess I was too late.:mad:

Homer said:
Not anymore.Went today to alfa only to find out they are out of stock:O New stock will be coming after Diwali only.Guess I was too late.:mad:
thats b.s!! They can get more even right now.. Just that some one is buying up all their stock as soon as it comes in :rofl:

Finally got my hands on the Orange Box at Hyd for 900 bucks.Awesome price isnt it?Its available at Comprint in Gunfoundry in the lane opp to SBH for those who need the info....Cheers!:)

Back