Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
Here is a tiny review of this PSU,

The Box,

Features,

Contents,

The PSU,

The Ratings,

The internal circuitary is cooled by a 120mm Fan,which means it will be very silent in operational mode.

The Molex connectors are a bit different,

The ATX2.0 Compliant 24/20 Pin ATX Power Connector,

Native PCI-Ex Power connector is very helpful these days,

The Usual SATA Power Connector,

Conclusion,
This is a very good PSU.THe build Quality is nice, feels solid,it has sleeved cables.
The sleeved cables really help in cable management,hence helping in maintaining optimal air flow.

The PSU comes with 3 Yrs. Warranty which is very good, and helpful.

The pricing is in the range of Rs. 3,800-4,200/-
The price really is very good for a decent product like this.

Unfortunately i didnt have the time to install it and check the actual voltages,the PSU delivered.
I will do that as soon as i get time.

Sorry about that.

Overall a good product at a good price, definately a smart buy if you decide to go for it. ;)

Rave

ex-Mod
Jan 11, 2005
Congrats Darky, excellent PSU and an excellent price, the thing must beheavy due to its Cu heatsink, isint it ;)

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Nice Little Review darky.... I am more interested in the performance of the product... The Sleeving is a Big plus for Clean Freaks... Overall it looks like a nice product but sadly it wasnt available at the time when i needed it :(...

Anyways... Try to post some numbers soon and Congratulatons :)...

Vandal

Skilled
Nov 9, 2005
Rave said:
Congrats Darky, excellent PSU and an excellent price, the thing must beheavy due to its Cu heatsink, isint it ;)
That helps it cool well though and a heavy PSU is always better. I recall we used to weigh PSU's to check their quality once upon a time..and the sleeved cables r excellent...Good buy

Harshal

Skilled
Nov 4, 2005
Mumbai, India
Darky, I know that you are not OCing 170 of yours as of now. But will like to know if this PSU increases the OC level or stays at the same as your previous.

bilal

Disciple
May 27, 2006
Hey...guys check this power supply:

Ultra ULT31638 600W ATX Power
:)
Specs:Dual 80mm Fans
* Serial ATA Drive Connectors (2)
* ULT31638

273008.jpg