Verbatim 8X Dual Layers,5Pack,MIS@Rs 375 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved the package..

1) All I mean all Jewel Casings have their CD Holders broken.
2) Some Jewel Casings have cracks.
3) One DVD has a small crack in the holding area i.e rims at the middle. The cracked part almost came out after i burnt that DVD, had to push it back. I fear it might breakoff in the 'Writer' itself after some time rendering that DVD useless.(Opened only 2 as of yet).
4) Even the box that carried the 5 DVDs looked like 100yrs old, couldn't even hold its base without falling the DVDs

I mean cmon, I had heard so much about your professionalism. I am disappointed. Though finally 'relieved' that DVD burnt without any problems.

log 1 = 0 said:
Recieved the package..

1) All I mean all Jewel Casings have their CD Holders broken.
2) Some Jewel Casings have cracks.
3) One DVD has a small crack in the holding area i.e rims at the middle. The cracked part almost came out after i burnt that DVD, had to push it back. I fear it might breakoff in the 'Writer' itself after some time rendering that DVD useless.(Opened only 2 as of yet).
4) Even the box that carried the 5 DVDs looked like 100yrs old, couldn't even hold its base without falling the DVDs

I mean cmon, I had heard so much about your professionalism. I am disappointed. Though finally 'relieved' that DVD burnt without any problems.

Note: This is my personal View only

talking based some experience on media
jewel cases are always hard to pack,these courier guys to tend to throw it around :( thats reason its always better to buy cake boxes

sadly Dual Layers dont come in cake boxes (Atleast in India),i guess the courier guys are more to be blamed :ashamed:

A lot thermocoal & bubble do tend to protect these but increases the shipment cost :S

5 Jewel Cases Packed into one Box which packed in Bubble wrap (Double coating) and then final stickers and all..To be honest, I was impressed by packing, only until i got a look at the Box..

I think there is no way it could have been damaged in couriers.. Ok Lets assume it did. But most of the supporters (small thingies that hold on to disc) of ALL THE JEWEL CASES are damaged ? If it were 1 or 2, then one can understand.. Also the original box was torn off and looked like it has been reused that too recklessly..

Anyways, Let say i don't give a $hit about that, But there was a crack on innermost rim of a disc, which almost came apart after i burnt the DVD.. Who knows how long its gonna work..That too, I have opened only 2 disc's as of now..

I mean its ok to be fair to both parties but cmon, you still think its courier waala's fault ?

If it were a normal DVD then i wouldn't complain as in it just costs 10-15bucks, its understood. But DVD DL costs 75/piece. So you are bound to get pissed as even thought your are spending 75 Rs. data is still not safe..

Since your in pune , things are usually screwed there , reason : they go thru a lot of octroi issues , most packets are opened and repacked at times. The dvds sent from here directly come from the verbatim warehouse in delhi it self in a master carton so am sure that when sent from here they are absolutely ok . It can be that the box came under some other heavy box that created a lot of weight over it to be true as it have never happened before .

^^
Did you even read my posts properly.

Packaging was pretty good..

And does that explain what i said about the box ? It couldnt even handly 3 Jewel cases with bottom falling off.

And you say - "It can be that box came under some other heavy box"
Yeah right, I guess it was 100 Kg Iron Container.

Never mind its like preaching to a rock.

Buddy " TORN OFF BOX" i can send you live pictures of the stock we have all boxes are sealed and proper none are ever torned. Pune the packets are opened coz of octroi and what i assume is the tearing would have been done there by the courier to see if they can levy some octroi over it. I have faced in issues were in pune they ran in a cutter thru the packing and almost damaged a GPU.

log 1 = 0 said:
^^
Did you even read my posts properly.

Packaging was pretty good..

And does that explain what i said about the box ? It couldnt even handly 3 Jewel cases with bottom falling off.

And you say - "It can be that box came under some other heavy box"
Yeah right, I guess it was 100 Kg Iron Container.

Never mind its like preaching to a rock.
Buddy you did not even PM us onces with the issue i just saw the posts and mostly pune is a very screwed region because of octroi . The DVDS cant be used or TORN Off unless opened by the Octroi People trust me it cant be , You can ask like more than 50 members that the DVD's packing is never torned off. It is 100% a courier screw up which is beyond my reach. The only solution to the whole thing is you ship me back that Cracked up disc .

EDIT : A nevegative rating. Thank you so much. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :no: :no: :no:
EDIT : It wont need 100 of weight, things are usually loaded into Gunny Bags which are then thrown around here and there, and if the packet it at the bottom it can happen . " IE THE CRACKING UP" But the torn discs are impossible , you can like try ask any one who has taken Dual layers from us If he has ever got a packet that has the packing torn off

I am not arguing that you supply bad stock.

I am disappointed at gross negligence from your side, in my case.

I wish I could take pictures of that box and all the packaging, but i threw it away yesterday morning.

There was not cutter or anything that breached the packaging. The box was not TORNED OFF by any cutter.. It was just too good to be new. It was NOT SEALED (No evidence of seal bein there) and loose from top and bottom.

And it was neatly bubble wrapped, and final packaging had Address sticker and all.. Believe me there was no way it could have been opened..

You could have just said that, It might have been an unintentional mistake, not to verify without dispatching.

All around these posts did i ever mention anything about replacement or anything else. I was not looking for that. I needed explanation.

And your explanation that it might have come under heavy weight which might have lead to the rugged box, cracked Jewel cases and cracked Disc is baffling, mind boggling..
Edit :-

Initially I decided not to give a negative rep, but changed my mind.

Besides I don't thing its going to do you any harm.

Your deals are good , products are reliable and you provide it a good price so people are surely going to buy but the only reason for the negative rep was that you would be more careful. That's it.

In no way , is it going to harm your deals.

Buddy Photos clicked right now. Below it is Todays Times Of India edtion kindly see for your self, am sure the discs were fine not opened as they were packed by me so am dead sure. Pune is a region with many screw ups and i have no hesitation in replacing your discs either because thats the risk i take when i ship the stuff or sell online. If i was negligent or some1 else was packing things i would have accepted that he opened it up or tried to look into the discs or some thing like that. but when am my self packing them am sure of the product am sending the person thats about it

Links to the photos for your perusal

@mediahome - NEFT done for 1x50pack dvd-r and one pack DL.

hope it comes through without damage

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back