Verbatim DVD-R 50 Pack - Bulk Packing - 9.48 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbatim DVD-R 16x DVD

Hello guys presenting to you the best DVD in town for all your commercial and home needs. If you burn a lot and quality is your mantra then this is the perfect combination .

TYPE : DVD-R 16X

TOP : PEARL WHITE ( with inner ring mentioning Verbatim Name)[/B]

Verbatim DVD-R offer 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD-R writers. Verbatim 16X DVD-R discs allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in approximately 5 minutes. Recognised as the choice of professional users, Verbatim DVD-R offers the optimal "Advanced Azo" recording dye, which provides the highest level of read/write performance, reliability, and archival life. Verbatim 16X DVD-R media is compatible with Pioneer, Apple, Sony, Panasonic and other leading drive manufacturers. As with all Verbatim optical products, these discs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Features & Benefits:

* Compatible with up to 16X DVD-R Hardware
* Advanced Azo recording dye optimises read/write performance
* Ideal for recording up to 2 hours of DVD quality home movies and video clips
* Archive and back up, up to 4.7GB of important data
* Compatible with 16X DVD-R drives from Pioneer, Apple, Sony, Panasonic and others
* Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cost :
474 Rs Shipped (for 50 DVD Via AIR)

To Order Visit:
Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 16X 50pk Bulk (Air Courier)
eBay India: Verbatim DVD -R 16x Blank 50 PACK - Best Price - New (item 320547960429 end time 14-Jul-2010 00:54:17 IST)

Roxtin said:
Does they have the spindle packing?
mediahome.in do you ever reply? Reason am bit scared of ordering things from you is very slow response from you or your staff who ever looks after your TE stuff?

^ mate it mentions clearly BULK packing. spindle packing ones are already there on te and on the site. i dont see were the confusion lies. 7 8 te people have already ordered it. some might have got it today already.

Hi Anuj,

On your site, my order still says 'pending payment', but i already transferred money to your account on 15th June. Have you got the money? When can I expect delivery?

Cheers

I'm trying to place an order on your site, but when i try to checkout, it asks me to enter my user name and password, and then says "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.", and this after I've reset my password twice.

Attachments

• DVD.jpg
    DVD.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 139
Anuj,
I transferred the money into your account on the 23rd, and I still haven't received any word from you. I've sent you an email with a copy of the transfer verification, a pm here, and I called you on Friday when you told me were having problems with your website.
My order no. is 395, could you let me know what the status of my order is? On your website it still shows payment pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back