Verbatim DVD-R 50 Pack - Bulk Packing - 9.48 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ shakensoul : anuj never said that wat media was being used these dvd;s , how wud he know wats the code , so u really cant blame hime for supplying low quality dvd's in the disguise of org verbs :)

abd btw the dual layer dvd;s of rainbow brand which people had got from dvdstore delhi had the verbatim code : MKM0001

agm_105....it's been 10 days since you transferred the money....has he given you any acknowledgement? Or updated the status of your order on his website?
I tried calling him today, but his phone was off..

I'm pretty confident he'll deliver, I just wish he was more professional.

@ iamddevil no acknowledgement of any kind. though on the site it shows payment confirmed.

@ mohitpreet isnt it the responsiblity of dealer to give proper goods ??? if this had been a member's market deal then ...everyone would have blasted the seller for sure.

MohitPreet said:
@ shakensoul : anuj never said that wat media was being used these dvd;s , how wud he know wats the code , so u really cant blame hime for supplying low quality dvd's in the disguise of org verbs :)

abd btw the dual layer dvd;s of rainbow brand which people had got from dvdstore delhi had the verbatim code : MKM0001

I am not blaming mediahome, I mentioned this as a FYI so that buyers can take an informed decision. I am also waiting for more people who have used this media to post their experience so that I can validate my results. Also if I am planning to sell thousands of DVDs, I can afford to take out one disk and check the quality before making it public, I wouldn't want to be caught selling some bogus media and I would want to be sure of the media that I was selling. Plus these disc are not ridiculously cheap, there are marginally less priced than the retail packing, so quality wise there should be no compromise.

I too ordered a pack on the site with order no 396.

Money has been transferred on 24th June. However the status on the site is still "Payment Pending"

Tried calling anuj but his number is off.

@ Anuj if you cannot fulfill the order please refund the money. Else update when the order will be shipped latest by today.

^ guys ,

people who have not got stuff or updates sorry. but the website was down for 4 days for transfer and then i was shifting office. i just got my net connection and over this week all orders and all will be fulfilled. my phone is down so you can mail me on anuj@mediahome.in for anything and i will mail you guys back. also these dvds when u have got them check they bear verbatim written on the inner ring , also the verbatim sticker on the outside with mrp. also you can call verbatim india to know if they are authentic . as far as the mediacode is concerned all know verbatim is made in moserbaer factory.

Thanks for the update Anuj.
Thats all I really wanted...an update, and a time frame.

I understand that you aren't making these dvd's yourself, so I've got no quarrels about who the OEM is...they're cheap, and if they turn out to be good they're a good back-up option...otherwise, if we're paying 15 bucks a dvd, HDD's become the more cost effective solution.

got this reply from anuj:

Gt ur payment. Pls inform all on te all pending orders will leave in next 3 days by dtdc plus so that there is no delay.

And am on my mail 24 x 7
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Just received the dvd's. They were well packed in layers of bubble wrap...the inner plastic wrap surrounding the discs had split, but it doesn't look like anythings damaged.
Received them just in time....got no hard drive space left. Sorry if I was impatient with you Anuj, but I'm literally down to my last 2 gb's.
Anyway, thanks!

Update...there seems to be something wrong with these discs...they aren't even opening in windows after a successful burn...tried 2 so far..at 16x and 8x.

Update...Tried 2 more..same result..I think these discs are defective.

Almost a month dude when the **** am i going to receive my order ? are you gonna tell me the truth ? have you sent it ? i am loosing my patience now. ..!!

I bought 25 sony's and started backing up my stuff...the first 2 discs burned almost perfectly, with a 98% quality score...these verbatim discs are defective...or maybe just my batch is.

so thts two down.... and once i get my disc i am goin to burn them right away and post the result..... and i still dont see any mods looking up this thread....

I received like 50 Discs that are all been burned via @amits GO. i been using couple of them for reading. no issues.

*touchwood*

I don't know what the problem is with these dvd's. I tried 1 more disc right now. I burnt it, but disabled ejecting after the burn. I tested the dvd and it gave me a 98% quality score. I copied all the stuff from the dvd back into another folder, and it copied without any errors.
Then I ejected the dvd, and put it back in, and now it's not recognised.
I just burnt a lot of sony dvd's and they're working fine....maybe it's a case of sony drives not like moser baer mediums..

I also looked online, and found some forums where dvds in windows7 failed to read, but worked everywhere else..I'll boot up xp, and see if they work there...will post back later.

@iamdevil

i might have missed it ..but did you update the firmware for sony writer. can you post the exact model no.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back