Verbatim DVD-R 50 Pack - Bulk Packing - 9.48 Rs a DVD ONLY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ it's a sony dru-190a.
I had cross flashed it when it was new (~2 years ago), but then sony released an updated firmware, and I'm using that now. I'm trying to find the firmware I'd used then, but can't...anyway..lets take this discussion somewhere else.
Sorry about crapping this thread Anuj. I think the fault may be with my writer rather than these dvd's. I'll check them on another system, and post back once I have, to clear things up.

Even I get 93% accuracy score on some disc but its inconsistent. But I never had the problem with the regular Verbatim DVD+R or DVD-R, I know some burners do not like particular media but it should burn fine with any media or any firmware of the drive. Bottom line is, these disc are not 100% reliable for long term backup or important data, you can only use them for temporary storage. The disc quality does not matter to corporates because they simply burn and distribute, as long the media is able to store data for a short while, its ok with them.

mediahome.in said:
^ i promised u that shipments will leave on the weekend and they did. you should get it today or tomorrow i guess
so a week gone now...after u promised and still no shipment....whats your excuse this time....

the dealer has time to post for new items but hasnt called once or told us why the dvd's are of bad quality..... no wonder there are so many bad deals on TE ...thank you mods..

^ one all packets were sent if you have not got yours pls give me your name again so that i can check your docket and cross check with courier. another thing is DISC are from verbatim thats all i can assure that they are real you have a doubt , they come with the company direct number call them up and ask if they ARE AUTHENTIC discs or not, i dont make them at home. all i said these are cheap and bulk dvds from verbatim , if you dont consider it cheap, kindly understand they are very cheap. these move in a huge number , corporates end up taking thousands of them in a go and even a 1 re difference is great to them here teh difference is even more as such and they have put no complains regarding the fact that dvds dont work. if you seek much better quality the DVD+R are always there that you can buy. these are just cheap bulk dvd-r that are made for regular home use. you burn movies see them they are just fine.

also please note i am not online always when a deal is posted its dont by some one else from a totally different city who is working for me , mods can even corss check ip logs if they need to . there is nothing bad in this deal. all others have got the dvds. pls mention your name or order no on PM and i will check and reply to .

also others who have not got reply from me , i will do the same in the night. or else people can always call me i am attending their calls almost even at 11 in the night .

Frist ... i dont care if the Dvds are from verbatim or sony or moserbaer .. all i want is a quality dvd which burns properly and can store data for watever time it is supposed to store ...
Second.. on TE you wont corporates looking for a 50 dvd pack...its basically home users ...
third ...if these are really really cheap dvds why doesnt the frist post made by you say so....why does it go ga ga over the quality and brand name of verbatim...
" Hello guys presenting to you the best DVD in town for all your commercial and home needs. If you burn a lot and quality is your mantra then this is the perfect combination . "

We agree you dont make dvd's at home.. but your are selling this on TE ...so its your responsiblity to tell us the quality of product ... TE IS NOT YOUR DUMPING GROUND .....if you have guys updating the dealer section to post deals ..why dont you have guys to followup on the sales ...and if you dont know my name probably you shud read the thread more carefully...i have mentioned my order no plenty of times. ....but for your comfort here it is again...

Name : Abhishek More
Order No : 388..

Go fetch...

^ Well one person out of at least 50 packs sold on te said his DVD burner is unable to read it , also of the so many sold for commercial use there were no problems at all . So the quality is bad ? also if you dont know then dont speak, bulk dvds come in 100 and 50 back , which are further packed in 600 pcs pack master cartons, that is why the other go has 600 pcs of master carton . its actually a much more difficult talk to pack these dvds as 50 packs and than the 600 MASTER carton , none the less i saw many wanted smaller quantities hence i did post it here that about it as the risk of shrink wrap ones being broken in transit is greater. also guys who are hired to post about new threads are currently not exactly in a state to reply to you hence did not reply. none the less from my records it shows yours left on the saturday as was promised. i will still check tomorrow morning with courier and let you know. Also i dont need TE to dump dvds mate, dvds at such price will sell of any were without a fight, if you think i am under estimating it, ask the people who are may be into this business. i started on te by selling verbatim media, and i still go by the brand. these dvds being sold here are in always heavy demand, and they are over in the 1st week almost each month that they come , need not speak more about its quality. also you are jumping upon quality issues based on scans of media. yes that is surely a way of checking dvd quality but to most good dvds are the ones that run burn and play well even with regular scratches which these have done or else the company would have shut them as they follow pretty stringent quality controls. ALSO no were DID i mention use these dvds for back up. regulat home use ask the stuff to be brunt played. left over the dvd player in dust , yes that is what is does manage to handle and take. If going by the media code alone, it shows these are moser baer codes, the same dvds that sell for 10 -12 odd rs in the market in HEAVY HEAVY numbers.

Its no use arguing over here ....the ppl who got the disk are repenting and it dosent matter to you.. you got your sale...just get my dvd's to me ..so i can also repent on a bad deal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back