Monitors vertical line issue

toocool6600

Disciple
cnjup.jpg

a vertical red line appearing on monitor .sometimes flickering sometimes stable .

could it be monitor or hdmi cable ?

its LG 27 inch only 2 months old monitor .............could it be something else?[DOUBLEPOST=1437468154][/DOUBLEPOST]its on visible all the time , as of now its gone too

Last edited:
What is the Monitor model number? Does it have any other connectivity ports like DVI, VGA? Check with those ports as well. If it is not a cable issue then RMA the monitor in the nearest LG Service Center. Where are you located at?

27 MP 25 hq ....lg

only vga port is available apart from hdmi , and that flickers in its own way , also issue is sudden , comes and goes , not replicate by my wish

Had the same problem with Samsung 21" Monitor. LED screen was completely replaced and luckily during the warranty period. RMA it ASAP and it cannot be rectified.

now the issue is how to get LG to get it repaired ?

its bought from infibeam , LG is generally denying online bought warranties .

please suggest how to go about it , the bill has infibeam logo on it[DOUBLEPOST=1437536427][/DOUBLEPOST]as i wrote it damn thing became 2 from 1 , just side by side sticking to one another

both different color red and green :([DOUBLEPOST=1437537327][/DOUBLEPOST]what do i say to them from where i bought it?

Last edited:
well its done :D

changed the screen module.

i had deleted the name of infibeam from bill after scanning it and printed it without name and all stuff .

he ordered the screen and just changed it today after 3 days

while doing and half the work done , he asked me ........."did you buy from bombay .........was it online ?"

i said nooooooo..............a friend brought it for me :D

now its done with :)[DOUBLEPOST=1437812139][/DOUBLEPOST]now the new screen is a bit yellowish on left side .................and normal on right side .

its not much but i can see it .

do i complain ..................again?

will they do change again?

Back