very old (working condition) cpu cooler !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to buy very old cpu cooler at cheapest possible rate !!!

if someone has out of warranty cpu coolers and are looking for upgrading it please pm me ..

local seller preferred so i can chk the condition and buy it !!

loc : mumbai/navi mumbai !!

i guess you need it for LGA775 cpu.
you can get brand new coolermaster oem heatsink fan combo for 250/-
very good performance as a stock cooler and VFM. It comes with many branded PCs like Dell Compaq

Cooler -> OEM Cooler -> INTEL - Cooler Master
It's readily available in most reputed shops. if you can't find it, is available at a shop near Thane station.

lol i dont want stock coolers .. i got 3 intel stock coolers .. need something like the sunbeam or ocz at very cheap rate !!!

yup i want it for 775 board !!!

buddingwhizkid said:
instead of writing very cheap rate , just mention ur budget !

it might help !
it depends on the condition of the cooler !! + the warranty remaining + the sellers mood xD !!

if i get a good deal i ll buy it :)

nice .. 4 years warranty remaining :O .. nice dude but im searching for someone who has no warranty left .. that will be good for seller and good for me too cause the price will be much lower :) coz im going to mod it :) .. well ill pm you if im interested :)

I have arctic freezer pro 7 push pin lga 775, not sure about warranty as it was purchase from KMD selling for 850

where in mumbai ?? ill come check it and pik it up tell me the price without shiiping :) .. its even better if its out of warranty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back