PC Peripherals VESA Mount For Non-Vesa Monitors

I have two 21' monitors that don't have inbuilt VESA mounts. I'm looking to mount them & have been looking at my options. I already have the arm. Just need suggestions for the mount. Looking at amazon I see two options. Both options are around rs 1000/-. I can't really go above that for a single mount due to budget.

Does anyone here have experience with these? Can I get them cheaper from somewhere else?

Make your own but you would probably void your monitor's warranty -

Interesting. Monitor's warranty is not an issue as they are already out of their warranty period. Unfortunately, I don't have the expertise to do all this plus I think my monitors won't support these are they thinner than a USB port. However, I'll look more into DIY solutions. I think I may find something useful.

Attachments

• 61QWeaXwu9L._SY879_.jpg
    61QWeaXwu9L._SY879_.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 61
I've upgraded my monitors with LG UltraGear which are VESA mountable and for those mounts they're eating dust somewhere in my room:p:p:p

Last edited:
I've upgraded my monitors with LG UltraGear which are VESA mountable and for those mounts they're eating dust somewhere in my room:p:p:p
Well, my plan to VESA dropped for now due to reasons but if they're eating dust, would you be willing to sell them? I wouldn't mind taking them as I can make use of the mounts when my VESA plan comes back up :)

Back