VFM Phone Under 30k

Hey

Please need suggestion for buying Phone for ME

I will be buying at end of April or Starting week of May

1. Q: Budget?

A: 30k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: LCD or Amoled

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Samsung, HTC, Motorola or iPhone .

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android or iOS

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, mails, internet, music, apps and games

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Samsung Galaxy Nexus or iPhone 4S

you can have good choices in this section.i will try to comment on the phones i have used so far,

Galaxy note - absolutely brilliant screen and gives a lot of real estate if you are a frequent smartphone browser like me.build quality is decent and has a marvellous camera.the phone although has a big size, is very light and easy to put inside your pocket.it does have gingerbread currently and i am using the stock rom and everything which is giving me decent battery life and performance.the only negatives i would say is lack of ics update and if you are used to ios then the apps are a bit meh.

iphone 4s[dont take one over 37 k] - incredible camera and an overall brilliant package.it is significantly faster than the iphone 4.better design than the galaxy note and looks a tad bit more premium.ios has better apps and overall better software.battery life is significantly better than the galaxy note as well.doesnt give as much fun at browsing as the note but stands good all the same.only negative i would say is the price really.screen size also matters but again it's a personal choice.

motorola razr for it's design,htc sensation xe for it's audio,samsung s2 for its monstrous nature,samsung note for it's pure browsing xperience,and iphone 4s for apps and premium field,personal choice go with note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Sony? If you can wait, check out for Sola.

Sony Phones are Good But in Navi Mumbai Service Centre Member are not promised able
angry.png
. They cheat with Sony User. I have been cheated twice.

Why not have a look at the Note ?

Note is Too BiG for me So I had purchased S2

Note is Too BiG for me So I had purchased S2

If you can wait then you could check the HTC One S as it would be easily within your budget and you could save couple of grand.

There are also many other have handsets which would be launched in a couple of months so you can check them out if you can wait.

How this helps.
happy19.gif

If you can wait then you could check the HTC One S as it would be easily within your budget and you could save couple of grand.

There are also many other have handsets which would be launched in a couple of months so you can check them out if you can wait.

How this helps.
happy19.gif

Yes +1 for that! HTC range will be launched in India tomorrow - 2nd APril'12! Also, there are some price cuts expected after the launch, so i'd recommend a little wait!
<

Back