Chaos said:
Let the pic do the talking :p

Stuff in the picture

2x EVGA 8800 Ultra
EVGA 8800 GTS 320MB (not mine)
Sound Blaster XFi Fatality (not mine)
Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W

Congrats man !! those Ultra's in SLi would be awesome and amazing PSU too

LOL, time to chuck that 20 incher out, and I remember reading that the TT1200 is basically 2 power supplies in one - have fun! :D

Good showoff...

But poor timing....Ultras in SLI will not drive the directx10 games at 1920x1200 and highs...its a known fact...

Man, you have lot of money to blow...

In chaos style "sheet wat a waste of cash :p"

Edit: Thats EVGA....Maybe you plan to step up in 3 months when something that can handle Directx10 arrives...

vij said:
Good showoff...

But poor timing....Ultras in SLI will not drive the directx10 games at 1920x1200 and highs...its a known fact...
Man, you have lot of money to blow...
In chaos style "sheet wat a waste of cash :p"

Edit: Thats EVGA....Maybe you plan to step up in 3 months when something that can handle Directx10 arrives...

Not meant for gaming mate... There are lot more important things to do with the cards than gaming. I'm doing some work in parallel occlusion culling+rendering. This is meant for that.

@vandal: The TT 1200W and 1000W PSUs are currently the best PSUs available bar none ;).

Chaos said:
Not meant for gaming mate... There are lot more important things to do with the cards than gaming. I'm doing some work in parallel occlusion culling+rendering. This is meant for that.

@vandal: The TT 1200W and 1000W PSUs are currently the best PSUs available bar none ;).

Cool :)

Nice to see...

Parrellel occlusion culling with GPU clusters...hmm...interesting...

Supra said:
lol......so unlike of Chaos....Nvidia & TT :rofl:

True :rofl:
But I trust his decisions and his knowledge...

btw why not quadro's? Wouldn't they be more suited for non-gaming stuff?
there's a 1500 watt TT also. I take it that's in the same league? btw who's the OEM for these PSU's?

Hot, hot stuff...ouch my keyboard burns :p

Back