Video Card Pr0n

Congratulations :hap2:

u said u wud be landing down on 14th? and Jet Lag? Perfect! Dont be surprised if i were to come to Blr and not for the meet. :eek:hyeah:

Lol congrats, as i said before get me a job there :p Finally u'll put that watercooling to some better use with the Q6600. Btw abt the PSU, wouldnt the 1000W have sufficed, actually it woulda been more than enough right?

dude...were these sponsored by your company! for the rendering work!

if not, how much you earn mate :p i mean, every year you spend ~1lac on your pc! wtf....

i think those 8800 ultras will do more ego massage than work!

@rPok
He is a researcher in a company called "Microsoft"...
you can imagine :hap5:

@Chaos
Lot of companies tag similar work pofiles like urs as "Research Scientist"...
Researcher doesnt sound as good as that....:p

Chaos said:
No clue... its not even certain whether X38 will support SLI either :p. I'm mostly getting an EVGA 680i rev A1 mobo.

dont u mean rev a2? or am i mistaken. and why not the p5n32-e plus or dfi 680i mobo

^^There is no A2. The EVGA A1 rev. is a better board than the p5n32-e plus. The trouble with the DFI is that its available only at newegg so its impossible for me to order as newegg doesnt accept intl cards.

Chaos said:
^^There is no A2. The EVGA A1 rev. is a better board than the p5n32-e plus. The trouble with the DFI is that its available only at newegg so its impossible for me to order as newegg doesnt accept intl cards.
More eVGA 680i boards have died than P5N32-E... why do you think I dumped my eVGA before I got it lol :p

Even if it dies, i can get it replaced quicker than what it'd take me to get a replacement asus board in india :rofl:. The A1 rev anyway has solved SDS problems for the board and ram too.

Back