Viewsonic 24 Inch LCD with HDMI - VX2433WM

Status
Not open for further replies.
MohitPreet said:
looks to be a great deal!!

yap ! its a very good deal . gr8 price for the gr8 lcd. also viewsonic LCDs are very nicely precaliberated unlike DELL.

but wat u need to give importance on while buying a viewsonic lcd, whether in ur zone they provide good after sales service or not ?

because in mumbai/navi mumbai their service so freaking bad...
i am still waitin for my one lcd to get replaced (4 months gone).

even prime`s gulbir couldn`t help

I've had a good experience with em, instant service. I called them at their call center and they were at my place the next day.

well i mailed them 6 days back after my monitor got fried.one guy after 2 days called me up and said that he is coming to get my monitor.still no sign of him after 2 days..

paraskhosla said:
i was actually thinking of buying this monitor

is the service very bad?

should i go in for other brands?

bad service would be an understatment.
god forbid if ur LCD needs to be replaced u have to rely on their Chennai or some team to get u the LCD...

and i`ve been waitin past 4 months..

even the dealer from whom i had purchased the LCD from tried (prime abgb)... leadin just to PHAILURE

PS:
my expirience.
ur expiriences might vary depending on the regional and political contacts u might have :p

great price mh.
viewsonic service in pune atleast has been good. very prompt and panel replacement time is 8-10 days.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
bad service would be an understatment.
god forbid if ur LCD needs to be replaced u have to rely on their Chennai or some team to get u the LCD...

and i`ve been waitin past 4 months..

even the dealer from whom i had purchased the LCD from tried (prime abgb)... leadin just to PHAILURE

PS:
my expirience.
ur expiriences might vary depending on the regional and political contacts u might have :p

Ye Ye..i too heard that chennai story

First 2 months it was "To be dispatched from Taiwan"
Next 2 months it was "To be dispatched from Chennai"
Complained to CORE centre and then finally got a replacement in 20 days

But should admit these LCDs are Top quality. Never dissapointed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back