Not open for further replies.

Nixy

Adept
VIP Power Supply SILVER 400W

Model No. VIP 400 - EX (PFC)

Selling my >3yrs old PSU.

Purchase Date: March 2007

Reason for Sale: Upgrading

Out of warranty, but in working condition.

1 x 20+4 pin

1 x CPU power pin

5 x 4 pin molex (peripheral)

1 x Floppy

Will throw in 6 pin GPU connector and Molex-to-SATA cables.

It has dual 12V lines with (15A + 14A) on the 12V.

It is very heavy by weight. (quality PSUs are generally heavy)

Was using this for a C2D + 9600GT + 2HDD config.

Price: Rs. 425

For Mumbai buyers only.

With no bearing on the product for sale here or the sale in anyway- please let me say

Nixy said:
VIP Power Supply SILVER 400W

Model No. VIP 400 - EX (PFC)

Out of warranty, but in working condition.

[strike]1 x 20+4 pin[/strike] native 20-pin main ATX power connector with 20>24 pin adaptor

1 x CPU power pin

5 x 4 pin molex (peripheral)

1 x Floppy

Will throw in 6 pin GPU connector and Molex-to-SATA cables.

It has dual 12V lines with [strike]29amps[/strike] on the 12V. dual rails with 14A and 15A on each rail cannot be called 29A overall

It is very heavy by weight. (quality PSUs are generally heavy) Not anymore. Earlier, weight was indicative of the amount of copper inside and beefy heatsinks for cooling as psus were overrated or had bad cooling

Was using this for a C2D + 9600GT + 2HDD config. all that and 3 years- really good for you. :)

This silver model VIP 400 (and 500) used to retail fairly cheaper than the VIP Gold model then and actually was much better than the latter, that some TE members had discovered in 2007 as an FSP oem rebadged as VIP.

YGPM too. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
dual rails with 14A and 15A on each rail cannot be called 29A overall
Yes, you are right, but the combined max load is not mentioned. That is the reason i mentioned 29A.

Nixy said:
Yes, you are right, but the combined max load is not mentioned. That is the reason i mentioned 29A.

To avoid misrepresentation, you could have mentioned 14 Amps & 15 Amps dual 12V Rail & allowed the buyer to ascertain the combined output.

Anyways Bikey had done the work for you.

shravank30 said:
To avoid misrepresentation, you could have mentioned 14 Amps & 15 Amps dual 12V Rail & allowed the buyer to ascertain the combined output.

Anyways Bikey had done the work for you.
It's pretty clear from the pics man.

Anyways, will change that.

Nixy said:
It's pretty clear from the pics man.

Anyways, will change that.

Bikey also had advise you only because you have a good itrader rating & you would surely not want a unsatisfied buyer for 400 bux item who can pin misrepresentation on your head

If the psu is working fine and as you are giving some testing warranty too, i will take this psu for sure for that giveaway rig i mentioned of.

Just need to figure out how to get it here.

So you needn't bump this imho. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back