Virtual Reality (VR) gaming thread

Has anyone here bought any VR set from amazon us? Specifically the Oculus Quest 2 since its double the price on amazon india. For example the 256 gb version is 448 USD in US vs 59k in India.

Just want to know if someone ordered directly from amazon us and faced any customs issues.
It'll attract customs but there won't be any issues.
There is someone selling quest 2 64gb for 33k in a Fb group if you're interested.

Has anyone here bought any VR set from amazon us? Specifically the Oculus Quest 2 since its double the price on amazon india. For example the 256 gb version is 448 USD in US vs 59k in India.

Just want to know if someone ordered directly from amazon us and faced any customs issues.
yes i got one.it costed 33k with hard carry box.price in US is 399$.didnt buy from amazon but from a local store.its 256 gb version was hoping to buy a rtx 3000 series gpu but it is in short supply in US also so got this instead of 3080ti and very next day got a invitation from rp tech to buy a rtx 3080fe so bought that also.
Cable that came with it doesnt work on pc link and oculus cable is too expensive here can anyone help which cable should i buy? and where.there are some cables on amazon but i don't know these are usb 3.2 gen 1 cable as advertised or just blue colored usb 2 cables.i have asus x570 tuf gaming plus wifi mobo with 3.2 gen 2 port and 3.2 gen one and zen 2 usb ports.its not showing with usb c mobile cable also in oculus pc app.

Last edited:
I used and at times use the rift S for sim racing but I get a sore neck with it, so now will be looking into triple screens.
But I am sure its just for a few people like me. As there are many many VR sim racers.

I play beat saber daily since last year. It made me lose considerable weight and it feels awesome.
I also go into the occasional puzzle bender or try some new AppLab apps to see what's going on. Meta Quest 2 user here so lots of new gems there, you should try that out :)

I also love animations, but that's not for this thread. Still, try VR animation player, it's an awesome experience. Much like the mindblowing tutorial animation, but waay more epic.
The game that I want to try now is The Last Clockbender, if anyone has anything to say about it i'd be glad to hear. it's pretty new

People with this kind of setup - Oculus Quest 2 as headset, connected to PC via Airlink, playing PCVR games on it.

Do you also face this issue ? : I open the "desktop" tab from the menu bar at the bottom when we go into Oculus menu right after clicking "Launch" under the Air link from quick menu of the headset. Then from the desktop, I would just double click any game shortcut I would wanna play. Sometimes, this weird thing happens where the game would not load into VR fullscreen, rather it would just appear in a window, with the keyboard still open, with the menu bar still open. This happens randomly sometimes. Do you have any idea what could be the culprit here?

What other AAA titles are available for VR right now except Half Life: Alyx and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot? Also, any major VR titles expected in the near future?

A friend is coming from Canada so I am thinking of getting the Quest 2, mostly to play Alyx. The question is - is it even worth it? I have no interest in playing repetitive games like Beat Saber.

How are you guys buying games for the Quest 2 in India. I have tried debit cards and Paypal. It's not accepted. Is there a workaround?

Back