Vodafone

h4x0R

Adept
I am former user of vodafone mobile service, they sent me messages to pay bill and i was so busy i had no time to pay the bill so they disconnected my number from day one i have'nt received any bills, All this time i was paying the bills using sms bill option to know my bill, they sent me E-bill to my email ID! Which i deleted :p i didnt even looked at the bill! should i go to vodafone and pay thebill or simply forget abt the whole thing! would they still charge me the monthly rental? I get sim card registration failed error when i start up my mobile.

Call Customer Care and ask them to officially disconnect your connection. And dont worry about bills. If you dont intend to use vodafone services in future, it will be ok if you dont pay.

If u are a corp customer

1) call their agent, he will collect your bill amount n give the receipt.

2) If you have web-login, you can pay thro any online payment fecility (u should be knowing you account no)

If u are not,

Go to any of their shop, pay the bill(in b'lore most of the shops are facing connectivity problem)

For peace of mind, pay the bill and get done with it.
If you dont intend to use the number, ask them to disconnect it. You will atleast get your deposit back, might turn out to be a better proposition for you :)

Pat said:
Call Customer Care and ask them to officially disconnect your connection. And dont worry about bills. If you dont intend to use vodafone services in future, it will be ok if you dont pay.

If you don't mind being viewed as a fraud that is.

well..there is another thing though...if you plan to take up vodafone again on your name...they will have a database of your default...and if your bill amout was too high....maybe they can contact those vasooli ppl (u know...munnabhai types..(haha)

aahh ask me abt this situation :p

JUST PAY UR BILLS n ur phone will start

u are still bein charged ur Monthly rentals untill u Dissconnect ur Phone

mine is like tht for 1 n a half mnth now ;)

will pay it up in few days

Back