VPN with Indian server

I'm afraid you don't have many options here then if speedify doesn't work for you, even if you were to somehow find one in India that is free, you would be bombarded with captchas as those IPs are shared heavily and generally blacklisted

Only 2 options I can see is either get a paid VPN or use something like Oracle's free VM to build your own VPN (or maybe ask for help from fellow forum members, shouldn't take more than 10-15 mins to build one)

@vyral_143 @SleepyK @Danielman @lockhrt999 @rehankumar @EvenOdd @TinTinSnowy @ibose

Thanks for all your help guys. Last out of context question, please suggest a light on resources browser with an inbuilt vpn, if it has an Indian server then fine, or if an addon/extension like vpn, ad blocker can be installed in the same.
I have used Opera but I tried Brave recently and fell in love. Brave is as good as Firefox for me. For the VPN mate, I think you should stick to Cloudflare because every VPN service keeps IP logs even though they advertise they don't, it's buried in their T&C. I assume you just want to unblock websites which Cloudflare will easily do.

Banking and most other websites hate it. Plus the speed is a lot slower than even a free vpn. One cannot even select a country with a server of their choice.
Mate, for banking purposes I use Avast's Secure Browser, it has a Bank Mode which basically creates a virtualized environment for banking so, keyloggers cannot work. If you have Kaspersky and Bitdefender they have a bank mode as well.

I have used Opera but I tried Brave recently and fell in love. Brave is as good as Firefox for me. For the VPN mate, I think you should stick to Cloudflare because every VPN service keeps IP logs even though they advertise they don't, it's buried in their T&C. I assume you just want to unblock websites which Cloudflare will easily do.
Are there free addons/extensions for Brave browser for pc? Will it work flawlessly in older systems? I was thinking of Opera as I have seen it running in older systems just fine.
Cloudfare does not change one's ip. You can check the same from older replies too.

Are there free addons/extensions for Brave browser for pc? Will it work flawlessly in older systems? I was thinking of Opera as I have seen it running in older systems just fine.
Cloudfare does not change one's ip. You can check the same from older replies too.
All Chrome extensions work on Brave. What's your use-case with the VPN?

This link says that it is not free https://speedify.com/store/

Does it need card details?

This link says that it is not free https://speedify.com/store/

Bhai har baar naya account bnana after a week will be a mess.

This
Cloudflare's warp can be a good option considering it's free but do note that it's not that helpful for hiding your IP address from the sites you visit
Have already tried Cloudfare

Sorry for the late replies, f**** up work pressure with not even taking weekends off for the past several weeks.

As @vyral_143 has mentioned, Speedify does work - click the X button and 2GB monthly. I use this when I need to quickly troubleshoot stuff which happens especially when peering goes awry.

Update:
Download Seed4Me VPN it has Indian servers and has good speeds. You can apply "TOOSHEH" coupon code at registration page and get it free for 6 months. Note: No payment required.

Update:
Download Seed4Me VPN it has Indian servers and has good speeds. You can apply "TOOSHEH" coupon code at registration page and get it free for 6 months. Note: No payment required.
seed4me vpn caused this mess
I ran the same vpn on a system which had to be upgraded and voila same result there. AVOID THIS VPN, if this is working for you then great otherwise skip this.
I mentioned the same here too
Contacted their support and they were clueless about it and finally they told me to test in another system
All Chrome extensions work on Brave. What's your use-case with the VPN?
They do. Found only one with an Indian server but it was very very slow.

seed4me vpn caused this mess
I ran the same vpn on a system which had to be upgraded and voila same result there. AVOID THIS VPN, if this is working for you then great otherwise skip this.
I mentioned the same here too
Contacted their support and they were clueless about it and finally they told me to test in another system

They do. Found only one with an Indian server but it was very very slow.
I use an Ethernet cable and I never had this problem with this VPN.

Back