Waiting List Vs PQWL

They do go to waiting list. You have the option to only get confirmed tickets, you have to choose "book only if confirm births are allotted" from booking options.
Yaar ..that page becomes so slow at 10am and 11 am( during Tatkal booking times) ki you have to keep going next next as fast as possible.

I understand I miss that option but again point is they should not out every quota in waiting list.
They already make it clear we will not pay you back if you cancel your ticket so it's fair for the Already. Still why the need of this.

Like I explained above even if it gets cancelled there still many trying to book or travelling on running tickets so make them pay for that seat and give that passenger that seat.( confirmed Tatkal ticket that was cancelled)

Khatam baat. Why this unnecessary inconvenience.
It is simple logic.

There's just too much demand for train tickets, it's the standard mode of travel for long distance for many people. Even then the condition of the trains are just bad, i could spot lots of small cockroaches under seats in 3AC.
Ab upgrade hua hai..
Now you will find snakes also.

Why don't you top up your IRCTC wallet and use irctc app next time...
I did use irctc app but not the wallet.
Yes it is a lesson learned.
Anyways manage to get a ticket RAC now in AC.

Yaar ..that page becomes so slow at 10am and 11 am( during Tatkal booking times) ki you have to keep going next next as fast as possible.
It has become near impossible to book tatkal tickets these days, when you really need it they'll log you out right when you're about to make payment. If only 1 ticket, it's usually doable.
I understand I miss that option but again point is they should not out every quota in waiting list.
They already make it clear we will not pay you back if you cancel your ticket so it's fair for the Already. Still why the need of this.

Like I explained above even if it gets cancelled there still many trying to book or travelling on running tickets so make them pay for that seat and give that passenger that seat.( confirmed Tatkal ticket that was cancelled)

Khatam baat. Why this unnecessary inconvenience.
It is simple logic.
I'm with you on that, they launched premium tatkal for that reason. I think there's no waiting list in that quota. But it's pricing is dynamic, like airlines it'll bump up the price high if there's too much traffic. Still it's useful to get tickets using this quota as it shows tickets which aren't available via normal tatkal.

I'm with you on that, they launched premium tatkal for that reason. I think there's no waiting list in that quota. But it's pricing is dynamic, like airlines it'll bump up the price high if there's too much traffic. Still it's useful to get tickets using this quota as it shows tickets which aren't available via normal tatkal.
Premium tatkal is day light robbery.
No one in their right mind will book it unless extreme emergency.

Flight is infact cheaper.

My 3AC ticket was showing Rs 6500.

Update.
I cancelled my tatkal waitlist ticket .
Got Rs 100 deducted( with cancellation and tax ) rest full refund.

Lol .. the logic escapes me. Who comes up with these harebrained ideas ?
What's next - WL on Premium tatkal and another new class called vip premium tatkal ?
This.
Har quota ka tamasha bana diya hai.

IMG_20241026_110119.jpg

Premium tatkal is day light robbery.
No one in their right mind will book it unless extreme emergency.

Flight is infact cheaper.

My 3AC ticket was showing Rs 6500.
Why should airlines have all the fun
Update.
I cancelled my tatkal waitlist ticket .
Got Rs 100 deducted( with cancellation and tax ) rest full refund.
I thought they didn't provide refund for tatkal cancellation

Lol .. the logic escapes me. Who comes up with these harebrained ideas ?
What's next - WL on Premium tatkal and another new class called vip premium tatkal ?
Don't be giving them ideas

Back