want to buy a gaming laptop within 65 k in India

deepwantsu

Disciple
i am looking to buy a laptop for gaming purposes with in 65k . Although i had Dell XPs in mind but i have heard that the GPU is not that powerful.
could you people suggest me a laptop .

MSI doesnt have that many service centres, if you are from metro cities and can find one then you can go for that too..!! though there wont be much difference !! except better gfx in MSI i suppose !!

guys Any idea how is Asus N55SF .... its a bit over my budget but still can wait for it though .... i am from New Delhi any suggestions Guys!!!

I'm looking a MSI Ge620dx from US having i7 and below is the one for the config. I guess the MSI is good for gaming without any heat issues?. Initally i thought of HP with i7 and 6770m but dont want to take risk of failure rate and heard they are not accepting the warranty for the us products so backed off.

Newegg.com - MSI GE620DX-278US Notebook Intel Core i7 2630QM(2.00GHz) 15.6" 8GB Memory 640GB HDD DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

I need some info on the quality of service and their centres in hyderabad and also warranty will be honoured, as i'm buying from us.

Please suggest.

Back