WTB Want to buy a GPU under 8k, must have atleast 4gb of vram, preferably an rx 580 or rx 590 8gb if possible. Open to other offers, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFros7

Recruit
Must have atleast 4gb of vram, switching from a Intel i5 3rd gen integrated graphics so anything from 1650 would be a huge jump for me.
Might prefer an Rx 580/590 8gb if possible but open to other options as well

If you are in Bengaluru, I can hand over my Rx 570 which has the third output broken now but works with 2 output. Pay what you can after you use it though.

I bought this from this thread though.
GPU4.jpg

Allow me until monday to check if i can ship safely since I might not have the manufacturer box.
Hey just noticed that in the thread you linked, there's another person who claims to have paid for the card, and from what i can see there was only one card on sale

Last edited:
I am guessing he had multiple cards used for crypto mining and he was trying to sell quietly but got called out, that is just my theory. Anyway I got the card in the end. The reason I mentioned was for you to be aware of the history of card.

Got a quote of 570 from delhivery including bubble wrap and excluding insurance to Chennai since I did not have your complete address.

If you want it shipped, you have to pay for shipping or arrange shipment yourself. Upon delivery of card, you can then pay for what it’s worth.

OR

Not choose to have it shipped at all based of sketchy original owner.

Last edited:
I am guessing he had multiple cards used for crypto mining and he was trying to sell quietly but got called out, that is just my theory. Anyway I got the card in the end. The reason I mentioned was for you to be aware of the history of card.

Got a quote of 570 from delhivery including bubble wrap and excluding insurance to Chennai since I did not have your complete address.

If you want it shipped, you have to pay for shipping or arrange shipment yourself. Upon delivery of card, you can then pay for what it’s worth.

OR

Not choose to have it shipped at all based of sketchy original owner.
Pm me

Also a quote on what price you are expecting for the gpu would be helpful

Last edited:
If you can raise your budget a little bit I have RMA'd brand new Inno3d 1660 Super available for sale with 13 months of warranty left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back