Want to buy a Wired sports earphones

For the gym... Preferably with extra bass... Budget 1-2k..and some kind of sweatproof will be an added advantage..
Something with fins or ear loops is preferred as I sometimes have fit issues due to smaller earholes

Okay with the bluetooth neck types which are cheaper like the tagg inferno

Suggestions please

Last edited:
Check for BOAT rockerz 261, cannot see anything else in the budget you have requested.
In case you do decide to go with BOAT DM me, I will give you a free coupon for 10% off I got from them.

not heard of this brand before. If online reviews are fine then go ahead. but suggest buying from amazon since if there are issues then you will have the return option.

how about one plus bullet during festive season...will cost only 2k max during that time
Thanks... Its available for 2k now also on Amazon.. I have this image of one plus now that they sell inferior products at high prices that's why inclined to buy tagg ones instead.. Are you using the bullets?can you pls share your experience?

well I gifted it to my sister and if your ear allows it nothing comes near it in this price range....use equalizer settings and you are good to go. clear voice good bass for past 1 year it hasn't shown any problem at at all. works best with one plus devices ofcourse. hope this helps ...:)

Back