want to buy LZ10 from ebay

isam

Disciple
hello friends,
i want to buy digi cam.After some research i have i decided to Panasonic LZ10.I have some queries

I have read that price is within 5800-6200/- But i have searched on ebay and most of dealer are quoting from 6700-7000/- .Is this right price?
What is discount code?

I have never purchased any stuff online before so i am confused from which dealer to buy.

eBay India: PANASONIC DMC-LZ10 LUMIX DIGITAL CAMERA + WARRANTY (item 290350240386 end time 23-Sep-2009 15:18:00 IST)

this dealer looks reliable with 100% feedback.Is this good dealer?

What are safety guide lines part from paying through paisa pay?I will be glad if someone guides me further.

that seller looks reliable.. but you should check the price in local market first

whatever camera you purchase just check if the warranty is "dealers warranty" or "manufacturer's warranty" if its dealers warranty refrain from the purchase....

the camera link you provided has 3 years panasonic warranty, just check locally and then make your buying decision.

PS: I would say... for delicate items like digital cameras go for local purchase even if its costly.

ishashank said:
that seller looks reliable.. but you should check the price in local market first

whatever camera you purchase just check if the warranty is "dealers warranty" or "manufacturer's warranty" if its dealers warranty refrain from the purchase....

the camera link you provided has 3 years panasonic warranty, just check locally and then make your buying decision.

PS: I would say... for delicate items like digital cameras go for local purchase even if its costly.

I would prefer to buy from local shop.But i think the model has been discontinued so its not available in shops

^

+1

I have got the lz10 from this dealer,at that time he was giving a 2GB card also.And you will get 3 years of warranty from panasonic india.Go ahead with your purchase and dont forget to use discount coupon.

Straight 300 off coupon

W38INACSE4

I'm also probably going to buy the same LZ10 very soon. Still deciding on LZ10 and other few models. I'm waiting for the new set of coupons to arrive for a 15-20% discount, that would really make it VFM.

MohitPreet said:
eBay India: Panasonic DMC LZ10 lumix Digital camera 10.1MP LZ10 New (item 180408532242 end time 23-Sep-2009 18:34:29 IST)

i wud say to go ahead and make the purchase online from either of these 2 sellers.
use the 500 off coupon and ur good to go!!
no worries
many members here at TE also have bought the same from this seller only!!
best price!! and comes with 3 yrs panasonic warranty, no dealer warranty stuff!!

this dealer has 98.9 feedback against 100 of the one i posted above.Anyway i will still prefer this dealer as many of us have good experience :hap2:

HailStonE said:
^... A percentage coupon will give max discount... wait for 15% coupons.. they should come out today or maybe tomorrow...
this would be great deal :eek:hyeah:
i will wait for 2 days. Please let me when it is out,i really dont know from where you guys get these codes :p

isam said:
this would be great deal :eek:hyeah:

i will wait for 2 days. Please let me when it is out,i really dont know from where you guys get these codes :p

start making multiple ebay id's and u will get to know from where the coupon comes!!

u will get them direct in ur mail box

or try

Coupon codes and discounts for 30,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com

and type ebay.in in the search box to find coupn codes

both the dealers r equally good. get from any of the 2, i just posted the one which has the lowest price!!

I bought a LZ10 from this very same dealer (grand_deal) on 19th and am quite happy with the product. He send the item through Bluedart in superb packing full foam and all. Also he gave a 2gb SD Card, Battery Charger and 2 batteries and camera pouch along with 3yrs Panasonic India warranty.

Also instead of few rs off use diwali code to choose some gift.

Roxtin said:
I bought a LZ10 from this very same dealer (grand_deal) on 19th and am quite happy with the product. He send the item through Bluedart in superb packing full foam and all. Also he gave a 2gb SD Card, Battery Charger and 2 batteries and camera pouch along with 3yrs Panasonic India warranty.

Also instead of few rs off use diwali code to choose some gift.

That's cool mate. Can you please tell me if the 2gb card+battery charger+pouch was mentioned in the listing or he gave it to you as a gift? I don't see these things mentioned in the listing by the same seller now. So if I buy now from him will he send me also these goodies?

arun687 said:
That's cool mate. Can you please tell me if the 2gb card+battery charger+pouch was mentioned in the listing or he gave it to you as a gift? I don't see these things mentioned in the listing by the same seller now. So if I buy now from him will he send me also these goodies?

Nope that was not listed and I feel quite happy even after paying 250\- Octroi charges :p

Roxtin said:
Nope that was not listed and I feel quite happy even after paying 250\- Octroi charges :p

MohitPreet said:
^^ ask that seller using "ask a question " from ebay link!!
he ll answer that query!1

That's awesome. I've asked the question to the seller and lets see what he says. If we get all these things bundled for 6.8k then nothing to think about, its the best deal. :hap2:

arun687 said:
That's awesome. I've asked the question to the seller and lets see what he says. If we get all these things bundled for 6.8k then nothing to think about, its the best deal. :hap2:

sorry to disappoint you
But this Ebay dealer didnt respond to my same question
I called them directly and they said the offer is not there now and they can give it ( though I am from same city and they save a little on shipping as well)

Then i bought camera from them and the required things using 300 coupon :D

But try your luck and see

Back