want to buy LZ10 from ebay

arun687 said:
Got the camera today with all the goodies (2gb mem card+pouch+2 aa rechargable batteries+charger). Awesome packing! :hap2:

congrats :hap2: waiting for mine.I got msg yesterday that it has been dispatched.

Btw do you got your pen drive with it?I am wondering who is gonna send -ebay or seller

isam said:
congrats :hap2: waiting for mine.I got msg yesterday that it has been dispatched.

Btw do you got your pen drive with it?I am wondering who is gonna send -ebay or seller

Mine was dispatched yesterday too, but luckily I got it today itself. :clap:

Pendrive will be sent by ebay and it will take some time most probably, because I've seen people waiting for months to get their gift :cool2:

arun687 said:
Mine was dispatched yesterday too, but luckily I got it today itself. :clap:

Pendrive will be sent by ebay and it will take some time most probably, because I've seen people waiting for months to get their gift :cool2:

months :huh: i though i will get pendrive along with camera itself

got my camera today :clap:
excellent packing!got camera,all accessories,warranty card,pouch,2gb card ,BILL :hap2:

picture quality is awesome,so far i am using only auto mode since this is my 1st camera and i dont like to play with settings :p

very happy with my purchase :)

isam said:
I would prefer to buy from local shop.But i think the model has been discontinued so its not available in shops

any reason why the model is discontinued?
actually i inquired about this model at a local shop, he told it is old one.
Where do this ebay-shop get this model from? are they trying to sell the remaining pieces?:huh:

isam said:
got my camera today :clap:
excellent packing!got camera,all accessories,warranty card,pouch,2gb card ,BILL :hap2:

picture quality is awesome,so far i am using only auto mode since this is my 1st camera and i dont like to play with settings :p

very happy with my purchase :)

wht is the final price that you paid (discount incl.)
I hv never purchased from ebay.
do we have to pay through credit card first and then the camera is shipped?
Do we get a e-receipt for the payment made before we receive the good? how is it?
help appreciated.
Thanks
AJ

ajincoep said:
Do we get a e-receipt for the payment made before we receive the good? how is it?
help appreciated.
Thanks
AJ

yes you have to pay through credit card but your money is safe as it is with ebay india.Once you get the product then the money is transfered to the seller.

ajincoep said:
help appreciated.
Thanks
AJ

final price was 6888/- without any discount,as i selected 8 gb pendrive as a gift.
This was my 1st ever online shopping experience,i was cynical initially but now i realized its safe and easy if you buy from reputed sites such as ebay.Its better if you get items from power sellers,i got mine from one of power seller only(see the 1st page for ebay link)
One code is generated as soon as we make payment and in your ebay account you will get payment details.
FYI i got warranty card and bill also

ajincoep said:
any reason why the model is discontinued?
actually i inquired about this model at a local shop, he told it is old one.
Where do this ebay-shop get this model from? are they trying to sell the remaining pieces?:huh:

I think they have replaced it with newer model.All componies update their portfolio yearly
Maybe they are trying to sell the remaining pieces but then what is wrong with it?On my LZ10 box there is a compony sticker stating import date as oct 08 and mrp 15990/- .Now we are getting that stuff for less than 7k(brand new) so i think its great deal even if LZ 10 is discontinued.

Hi,

I call that number that given on the "grand_deal" page they told that only 2gb card is included (NO Rechargeable batteries & charger)

How will get that items for freee..................

Hi Arun687,

Did you got the battery charger & batteries along with that camera.....

How much you pay for that deal.........

Pls let us know immediately...........

nanda said:
Hi Arun687,

Did you got the battery charger & batteries along with that camera.....

How much you pay for that deal.........

Pls let us know immediately...........

Yes mate, I got 2gb card+2 aa rechargeable batteries+battery charger+pouch along with the camera, the deal was for 6888 :)

i think the dealer name was "grand_deal" am i right.....

but he told only 2gb card and pouch are applicable with that deal....

nanda said:
i think the dealer name was "grand_deal" am i right.....

but he told only 2gb card and pouch are applicable with that deal....

Yes, it was grand_deal. Actually I was about to buy from some other dealer who was offering it for 6777, but someone here posted that they got free battery and charger, so I emailed him asking if I'll also get as it's not mentioned in the ebay listing, and he said yes he's providing them for free. Hence I went ahead and purchased from him.

Maybe he's not providing anymore. You can try speaking to him saying that some of your friends had received these goodies and request him to provide to you as well.

i got card+ pouch + batteries but no charger.I purchased from same dealer last week.What is use of charger? batteries are replaceable ..

Back