Want to Upgrade PC

hi friends,

i want to sell the following pc components, please tell how much i can sell these for:

AMD Athlon II 640+ processor

Gigabyte 785G mobo

4 GB DDR 3 Corsair ram (two)

Zebtronics Bijli cabinet

I will be upgrading to new Processor, mobo and DDR 4 ram. BUDGET 20K

Just have a small question, can i use this bijli cabinet with new system. Rest I have 2 TB HDD, 24 inch Asus monitor which I will continue to use. Also do i need a cd drive in the new system or not

hi friends,

i want to sell the following pc components, please tell how much i can sell these for:

AMD Athlon II 640+ processor

Gigabyte 785G mobo

4 GB DDR 3 Corsair ram (two)

Zebtronics Bijli cabinet

I will be upgrading to new Processor, mobo and DDR 4 ram. BUDGET 20K

Just have a small question, can i use this bijli cabinet with new system. Rest I have 2 TB HDD, 24 inch Asus monitor which I will continue to use. Also do i need a cd drive in the new system or not
Expect 1.5 to 2K for your old parts. You can reuse the old cabinet no problem, just make sure the new motherboard size is supported. You do not need a DVD drive now

In need of buying a new processor to build my first pc it should cost around 10 to 12k max

I am thinking of ryzen 3 3200g without a gpu or i3 10100 with a zotac geforce gt 730 or suggest some suitable options

Last edited by a moderator:
In need of buying a new processor to build my first pc it should cost around 10 to 12k max

I am thinking of ryzen 3 3200g without a gpu or i3 10100 with a zotac geforce gt 730 or suggest some suitable options
Try and avoid the GT 730. Extend your budget to at least a 1030.

Back