[Warm] : Fan extension cables.

You are a Genius man...

Just what I and unixguru were looking for. :clap:

I am ordering one 3 Pin Female to Dual Male Extension Split Cable right away.

Thanx a Ton...

:)

btw, they accept HDFC NetSafe cards. Only prob is in case they need to refund the money, they will not be able to.

PWM = Power Management Connectors .... Fan speed (and noise) can be controlled by regulating the power supplied to the fans (if connected to Fan Controller or Motherboard.)

@PoBoy: HDFC netsafe card refunds can be processed the same way as CC refunds. The amount will show directly in your account.

are you sure ? My correspondence with HDFC :
Sorry, your answer is very vague.
I want to know is : Can a merchant from whom I have purchased something, refund the money to the same NetSafe card that I used to make the payment ?
I want a "yes / no" answer.
reply :
Thank you for writing to us.
We confirm that amount would not be reversed in Netsafe card.

RD274 said:
But they'll take atleast 2 weeks to deliver :p

I'm still waiting on my PSP cover :mad:
Actually, they take upto 4 weeks and even more in some cases. But then some cables are hard to find locally.

I purchased one 3 Pin Fan Y Cable which was shipped on the 5th. Still Waiting. :p

Actually, they take upto 4 weeks and even more in some cases. But then some cables are hard to find locally.

I purchased one 3 Pin Fan Y Cable which was shipped on the 5th. Still Waiting. :p

Sorry for reviving an old thread. There is a site referred by members here.

Deal Extreme

I would like to know the member's experience in buying from them.

1. Quality.

2. Delivery. Any problems from Customs or anybody else.

3. Time for Delivery.

These cables are hand made. I could make them myself. But I am not able to locate any dealer in Kolkata who deals in these plugs. Any desi version of RadioShack?

Thank You.

1. Quality.
Quality is pretty good for most stuff...

2. Delivery. Any problems from Customs or anybody else.

Usually none since most of the stuff is pretty cheap & shipped in plain envelopes (Padded) with no mention of DX. Since its always sent as gift & are of very low value, it gets passed through customs easily. They are mostly bothered about larger consignments with higher value..

3. Time for Delivery.
It varies. It can take anywhere from 10-30 days or more.

These cables are hand made. I could make them myself. But I am not able to locate any dealer in Kolkata who deals in these plugs. Any desi version of RadioShack? Thank You
Its better to get these from DX since it would be the least troublesome way & economical as well..

Quality is pretty good for most stuff...

Usually none since most of the stuff is pretty cheap & shipped in plain envelopes (Padded) with no mention of DX. Since its always sent as gift & are of very low value, it gets passed through customs easily. They are mostly bothered about larger consignments with higher value..

It varies. It can take anywhere from 10-30 days or more.

Its better to get these from DX since it would be the least troublesome way & economical as well..

Thank You.

Back