PC Peripherals Warranty Check required for Asus Motherboard

ChessMaster

Disciple
Guys anybody here can please help me with the warranty of my motherboard ? I wanted to know the exact time period like we see on seagate website for HDD, is there any similar warranty check for ASUS board ? :huh:

^ i don't think that is possible for asus.

For asus calculate 3 years from the date of purchase on the cash invoice

3 years on motherboards but check here with your serial number.If it doesn't show up, call this tollfree number & ask : 1800-2090-365

AFAIK, for ASUS, there is no online check. But dont stop searching on my account.

For motherboards, 3 years from the date on your invoice.

I forgot to mention I did a mobo upgrade from Rashi periferals, OLD was M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 i could have got M5A99X Evo, but I asked for Sabertooth 990FX TUF series (5yrs waaranty), that day I was in hurry so forgot to ask the person about warranty validity, I had paid about 7k for the upgrade so that means like buying a new mobo shouldn't I get the full warranty of 5years ?

ChessMaster said:
I forgot to mention I did a mobo upgrade from Rashi periferals, OLD was M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 i could have got M5A99X Evo, but I asked for Sabertooth 990FX TUF series (5yrs waaranty), that day I was in hurry so forgot to ask the person about warranty validity, I had paid about 7k for the upgrade so that means like buying a new mobo shouldn't I get the full warranty of 5years ?

Usually, yes. But check it up with them.

Back