wat happened to streets of Mumbai?

saumilsingh said:
They are currently laser mapping all the potholes. That is what's taking so long.

Hope they get some good lazers coz the lazers will go bonkers with all the potholes you know :bleh:

Ck Nish said:
Really? To me, it just seemed like light-hearted humour.

Personally, I'd only be interested in the game if it had Indian-road cars,and even then, I'd probably only buy it if the word about it was good. Hopefully, some Indian sites will review the title.

yup the game will have Indian cars only read the interview of the game maker in some magazine it will have honda civic and tata indica also:D :eek:hyeah:

greenhorn said:
:chair:I'm sure the turbo will be better :p
cant wait for it to come out :D

if you dont get the indica v2, you gotta be dumb! :p

how about an ambassador? :D
best would be an auto rickshaw playing loud boom boom music with pictures of heroines instead of vinyls. :p

yup the game will have Indian cars only read the interview of the game maker in some magazine it will have honda civic and tata indica also

That's great! I wonder how they're paying for the licensing rights, though.

G@d of w@r said:
i expect this game in 2010 along with bandra kurla sealink :rofl:

They'll probably give out complimentary copies of the game to the first 1000 people to travel across the sealink.

Indian Games suck quite badly, Just wait till i finish learning animation & make a badass desi spin-off of Sholay for Rockstar North.
i will be a rich man & you will be satisfied Desi Gamers ;)

G@d of w@r said:
Yep.. its indian game so will **** up :p

Some of the graphic based work which is made by well known studios are being outsourced- one of the main countries is India. I am pretty sure guys like Ero- sannin (if he's out there :bleh: somewhere) can confirm that as well. Never estimate the Indians kiddo- we just give our best work to someone else who pays well. BTW make efforts to use capital letters for proper nouns dude.

Back