Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styx

Skilled
Another offer from Gifmate guys!:D
Just buy a match pass worth Rs 50 from here and watch the
match online at Zapak.com to get a Giftmate voucher worth
Rs 250 absolutely free!!
Giftmate

If you already have a Giftmate account then just purchase the pass for Rs 50 and get a Rs 250 voucher free.

For purchasing the pass through your existing Giftmate account follow this method.
  1. First register and sign in at Zapak.
  2. Open this page Zapak.
  3. Click on current matches.
  4. The page opened now will have clips listed on right hand side,
    just click on any of them and u'll be taken to the page from where
    you can purchase the pass through your existing Gifmate balance.
Alternatively you can use another NEW(not previously registered with Giftmate) mobile number and create a account and get Rs 50(for free) on that paymate account which in turn would help u get Rs 250 Giftmate voucher.

neat.. i got abt 400/- left .. Wil use it now .. ;)
Edit: How can i use credit card to get Rs 50/- worth of credit in my already registered numbers..??

lol ... I was gonna post this but thought we had looted them enough :p

@spacescreamer : the minimum top up is 250 bucks

Have got 47/- left. Anyone saving on vadapavs lately? 3 bucks anyone?

* Dies of extreme obnoxious levels of misanthropic greed *

err where do i purchase with my exisiting balance..?

@audiophile2rock
do we choose other value on the giftmate page and enter 100/- there for the transfer/gifting..?

err where do i purchase with my exisiting balance..?

Just open zapak and click on currently showing>>one the right hand side of page u'll see clips being listed along with the player>>just click on any of the clip and u'll be taken to the page from where u can purchase that pass from ur existing giftmate account balance.

is this working guys ???..i have 85 bucks left in my account ..and dont want to waste it...someone please confirm that u get the 250 voucher..

by da way is the 250 bucks voucher transferred to the account immediately ??

^^ no it isn't transferred immediately.Takes about 48 hrs.

I think it works otherwise this offer wont make much sense.

I had a purchased the pass in evening today so I'll let u all

know as soon as i get it.

do try it out and tell us..cause ...da other offer states that for shopping anything on indiaplaza.in u get a 250 bucks voucher ..i ordered on 7th..the i pod was delivered today evening ..

...but i still havent got the voucher or the assured gift worth rs.5000 !!

faheem_m said:
do try it out and tell us..cause ...da other offer states that for shopping anything on indiaplaza.in u get a 250 bucks voucher ..i ordered on 7th..the i pod was delivered today evening ..

...but i still havent got the voucher or the assured gift worth rs.5000 !!

Dam... u r lucky... atleast you received the product... mine still says 'Pending Authorization' :(

NeViLLe said:
Dam... u r lucky... atleast you received the product... mine still says 'Pending Authorization' :(

dude then cancel the order and try it again cause authorization is done the moment u reply to the sms of paymate..

even my first order was pending authorization for 1 day but no money was deducted from paymate account so ..i just canceled the order and did it again..

u should get a confirmation message on the cell.

best of luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back