Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^dude.. that's what this thread was created for :bleh: :bleh:
this thread was hijacked :)P) by 'buy anything at indiaplaza and get Rs.250 coupon' :p

but according to the thread u need to spend rs 50 naah..?iand on the link it says u can watch the match for free..even thers. 50 voucher is free ..and the 250 voucher also..

^^

This thread is nothing but a 2-step process :p

1.GiftMate : Get NEO Package

• Enter the details required
  • By doing this, you register at Giftmate.co.in with the mobile no. you specified :)

2.Payment Options | India Vs Pakistan Series Live only on Zapak.com

• Sign in with your Zapak ID or create one if you don't have.
  • Buy a match-pass (worth Rs.50) from the link given.
  • The Rs.50 will be payed by Giftmate
  • Use PayMate as your payment option and fill in the details.
  • You'll end up like.. "OMG, I got 250bux out of nowhere" :bleh:

Darthcoder said:
But how much time does it take for the 250 rupees voucher from Zapak to be credited to your account?

Their website says 48 hours .. but as faheem quotes, you'll be given free money before 31st :p

^ its not confirmed for the match ..thing..

only for the shop on indiaplaza and get 250 and shop and get assured gift..

for watch the match and get a voucher the site states 2 days ..as the time to get the voucher..so u guys should get it. .

tell me if any one has got it ..even i may try ..but i dont have a new mobile number left..so i need to spend it from the existing paymate account..

hhey..gt it guys...got 3 vouchers instead of one...yippie...!!!
see here:

So, guys make the most of it..coz on one number u get 3 vouchers....make as many as u can:hap2:
.AND..rep me..lol:eek:hyeah:

audiophile2rock said:
hhey..gt it guys...got 3 vouchers instead of one...yippie...!!!

see here:

...rep me..lol:eek:hyeah:

u mean ..by mistake they sent u 3 vouchers instead of 1...??:Du had just registered once naah ??

wow ... !!

knoughtyd said:
OMG...Zapak here I come fatak...:cool2:

lolz...SAME HERE... :rofl::rofl: ..its working even for existing ..Paymate users naah ?? please confirm ..or do i need to register using a new ..mobile number ??

i have 85 bucks in my account wont ..mind spending 50 bucks for RS. 750 Vouchers ..:p

KICKASSS :dddddddddddddddddddd i got 750 bux each .. in 2 no.s i registerd with

i registered with 9 no.s totally :eek:hyeah:

yes.. i see some money :D :D

u mean ..by mistake they sent u 3 vouchers instead of 1...??u had just registered once naah ??

yeh dude..those who registered the same day are gettin 3 instead of 1...sadly i did only 1...a frnd did whopping 9...

audiophile2rock said:
yeh dude..those who registered the same day are gettin 3 instead of 1...sadly i did only 1...a frnd did whopping 9...

OMG..:O

Do u get sms confirmation tat u have recieved 3 vouchers..??
coz if tats d case themy frnds gona ask for a share...:tongue:

Yay!!!!! I too got three vouchers along with 3 sms confirmations.And ya its working for existing customers..That makes it 6500+750= 7250 Total in free vouchers.. Thank everyone :D

Yay!!!!! I too got three vouchers along with 3 sms confirmations.And ya its working for existing customers..That makes it 6500+750= 7250 Total in free vouchers.. Thank everyone

thats...awesome mate..now go n get smethin sexy..like the cool ipod nano!

Do u get sms confirmation tat u have recieved 3 vouchers..??

yeh i do...

done with ghar ka nos,coz then no1s gona ask for share:tongue:
done with three nos..:D

Let the Wait beginn for 2dayz,tats the day wen the Test Match ends and India wins d series if not the match...:clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back