Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shashank_re said:
OFFTOPIC: Didnt want to create a new thread for this small thing:
Can you guys please tell me where can i get this type of Solar Keychain YouTube - NISSAN SOLAR POWER FLASHING KEYRING!

Where can i get it in b'lore? No probs even if it is online,but i would like to see the product before i buy. PLEASE DONT GIVE ME EBAY LINKS.

have seen these on ebay india for arnd 150-170rs..but since u dnt want eBay links so no use..:p

DUDES... some bad news

those who got 750rs... received an SMS recently staiting it was an error at their side, so i guess they will be askin us back for the money :S (500rs) and give the 250rs as promised though(i guess)

but what would they do if the 750 from the respective accts are spent already :O ?

oh yeah, i got an sms too :( only RS. 250 in my account now :(

don't what they'll do with ppl who have already spent the money.

hmm.. sad thing.. well 1 doubt.. will they give out more 250rs though :p ?

(referring to this 250- > shop at indiaplaza and get 250) :p

BTW, i just got my 250rs credited to my giftmate acct (from indiaplaza) for buying a logitech ultra-slim keyboard from there :p

hey, i have a doubt, i have recieved the Rs. 50 voucher but I am not able to buy the Match pass. Dont i need to send a SMS for a successful purchase???????? It doesnt give me any option to send SMS.

thebanik said:
hey, i have a doubt, i have recieved the Rs. 50 voucher but I am not able to buy the Match pass. Dont i need to send a SMS for a successful purchase???????? It doesnt give me any option to send SMS.

once u agree to buy the match pass, u'll be taken to a screen where u'll have to put ur mobile number and click submit, the moment u click on submit, u'll get an sms with details. Then u have to reply that sms within 3 minutes to confirm payment. After that, within 2 days u'll get Rs. 250 in ur paymate account.

hey, i have a doubt, i have recieved the Rs. 50 voucher but I am not able to buy the Match pass. Dont i need to send a SMS for a successful purchase???????? It doesnt give me any option to send SMS

link

use this link to login at zapak and then purchase the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back