Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH, I can't transfer voucher or money to my giftmate a/c anymore. :mad: I got the message "Your Transaction Limits Exceeded"!:( Do you know what's wrong???:(
translimitbx7.png

knoughtyd said:
damn my validity is nearing...:mad:

if possible gift the voucher to your own number..like from123457890 to 1234567890 itself..and then see u r validity increase by 365 days..

^^ Called giftmate customer care, they said It's a temporary security measure :S which will only last for a week or so, after that recieving will work again. :)

Can't u send also, cos in my case sending is still working, only I can't recieve, in which case you can try sending it to another account. Validity will also increase. :)

Ohh...just checked my accounts, recieved 250/- each in three of them... BTW one of the vouchers were meant to be sent to another ID and were sent to mine instead ! ...guess what, they even mentioned that the confirmation email was sent to some other ID....I wonder who got my ID sent to him :p

PS: I now know the PIN of the poor guy...it's the first 4 numbers of his cell number....9810....lol...and even he must've had my pin sent to him I am sure. This is a breach of my rights as they've disclosed confidential info :mad: ...I guess I could sue them !

r2d2 said:
^^ Called giftmate customer care, they said It's a temporary security measure :S which will only last for a week or so, after that recieving will work again. :)

Can't u send also, cos in my case sending is still working, only I can't recieve, in which case you can try sending it to another account. Validity will also increase. :)

cant send also ...transaction limits exceeded
have time till 31st....:cool2:

Received an email from Indiatimes.com today that my order has been cancelled for refund. :mad: Do you know in what mode they will give me the refund? :(

yea same said to me by all these guys.. they are denying us delivery .. even for a chameli casette... (and yes i am aware of the modifications to the Rules and Regulations) all of them say out of stock when u buy thru giftmate and we tried buyin thru CC and it worked.. the casette should be arriving tomorrow.. giftmate played us good damn..

Spacescreamer said:
Arent u guys being directed towards this page ..??

https://www.ccavenue.com/txn/do_tran.jsp

Nopez..:S

btwn they have changed their FAQs also,so i guess this just mite b a permamnent move..:mad: :mad:
My voucher is worth Rs. 250 but I want to buy something of a higher value. What should I do?
You can top up your voucher amount by any value and then buy the product of your choice. To do this, simply click on “Send a GiftMate Voucher†and send a voucher to your self. Here, the sender’s mobile number and the recipient’s mobile number shall be the same. You pay for the voucher via your Credit/Debit card and the said amount is topped up onto your existing GiftMate voucher.

Damn i have 50 bucks in one of the accounts with a years validity...can i get anything for 50bucks..:ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back