Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebanik said:
I haven't uptill now... :(

Sent them two emails regarding this on their contact us section,they said their executives will reply to it within two business day..:mad: :mad:

Zapak Zapak...hai hai...:null: :null:

I send them a mail yesterday and received a reply asking me to send my user id on zapak.....this shows that they are definitely trying to solve the problem......so let us wait and see how things turn out...

hmmm.. a quick google search revealed

Get Two Games worth Rs. 490 Each for Free from Zapak.com

Just to go off topic slightly with all hectic work in the middle of the week and for fun, I am trying out this free offer from Zapak.com, India's one of the leading online gaming portal. It is currently offering two games for free if you register in their site for free. Those two games are Rebel Bomberman and World Cup Quiz Game.

Both the above two games have been priced as Rs. 490 each but is given for free for Zapak users who register for free from their site. Both games are in downloadable format and can be installed into your PC and can be played offline too.

I have not tried Rebel Bomberman but tried out the Wolrd Cup Quiz game and found it to be quite intriguing and interesting with the question and answer type of format. All the cricket fans who want to develop their knowledge in cricket can try this. It is a must have for all the cricket buffs out there.

Not sure whether both games were worth for Rs. 490, but they sure are worth its download for free and try it out to have fun.

I am planning to post such "just for fun" posts with regards to freebies, I would like your feedback whether to continue this at least once a week or you want me to stick with the regular offers.

taken from Offers Galore

looks like they changed the offer :(

it will take time for them to get back the extra 500 bux off everyone's account(those who got 750)

and they do have to sort out how much loss they have to face (for those who used the 750 immediately ) :p

let's not expect anymore 250's :p

if we get it, well and good :cool2:

^^ I just recieved 250 rs in two accounts :) ......so you can still expect 250/- ......just be patient.

Got mine 250 rs in each of the 3 accounts tday

had registered for the 4th day

still waiting for the 250 bux in the 4th account

Adv. payment has started for the forthcoming test series, But don't know whether the Rs. 250 voucher offer is still there.

SoMxNemesis said:
havent got my money in 7 accounts at all today...:(

HAD REG on 4th and 5th day of test:(

any suggestions?:(

we ain't getting anymore because of that zapak screw-up :mad:
(even i was supposed to get in 9 accounts :( )

what zapak Screw up? cause i did it in time.. thats gotta suck

The Worst Part of this is that we cant register with giftmate again :(
if they come up with more offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back