: Watches Garage Sale. 2 Fastracks , 2 Swatches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea done that.The dealer himself suggested that instead of getting the glass changed I should get the original plastic hardcoat buffed to make it good as new.Also no other details are "presented according to how they suit me" or misleading.The buyers will know the same.

Rishabh.asthana backed out
Poga has not replied.
Fahad willmost probablytransfer the amount tommorow
tin_tin_jose still has to decide whoch one he wants.

Whatsup with TE memebers showing interest , bargaining and then backing out now a days ?

^ I am not sure if you might be following a queue and maybe by jumping the order, you are waiting for those who are not very sure of buying while missing out on the confirmed ones. :p

I am going to make the payments for the black shades today. Have requested addition of your a/c for NEFT transfer.. will pm screen shot of payment and my address once its done.

Poga has paid up.
Waiting for tin_tin_jose.
Bikey - The titans will be yours if the deal doesn go through with fahad by tomorow man. You can understand its only fair to hold it for someody who approaches you first.You want both of them right ?
The swatches are still up for grabs. Final reduced price 1250 , shipping is on me.
Also both the watches have been sent to the original dealer today for buffing the glasses.Hence no scratches on the glass now.

karan_n8 said:
Bikey - The titans will be yours if the deal doesn go through with fahad by tomorow man. You can understand its only fair to hold it for someody who approaches you first.You want both of them right ?

No probs- In fact it's very shameful of anyone on TE to try to jump queues for reasons other than ease of sale, esp to a local buyer. :)

But please do PM me clear pics of the backside of both the watches and the actual model nos too. :)

Re: : Watches Garage Sale, 2 Swatches, NEW PICTURES

So poga paid,fahad paid.Will be shipping the goods tomorow guys..
tin_tin_jose still has not replied.

Also NEW PICTURES OF SWATCH DIALS ! Both the original glasses buffed today,GOOD AS NEW !

Hi, yes I've shipped them today..Will get the tracking number tommorow..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump for the swatch watches ! Steal deals !

tin_tin has not replied so the Maroon shades are up, thw Swatches have brand new like dials and are up, and another unused pair of the Black fastrack are also up !

I understand your sentiment, but afraid the mods wont. Its against forum rules u see...the product u r selling has to be in your possesion and pix with date and name is required next to the actual product.

Not to sound impatient...but i had paid on 3rd ....today is 9th...still haven't received the shades or even the tracking number.
Kindly do provide the tracking number today.
Also you have not yet put up the pics of the 'other' pair of shades.

Poga said:
Not to sound impatient...but i had paid on 3rd ....today is 9th...still haven't received the shades or even the tracking number.
Kindly do provide the tracking number today.
Also you have not yet put up the pics of the 'other' pair of shades.
Will put up the pics only if somebody is interested dude..Your tracking number is 218975980, blazeflash courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back