Water Cooling.. Arriving by 2nd July..

:p :p it's nice to have a money tree in one's backyard. Prob a few years down the line we will be seeing water cooled innerwear.:rofl: :rofl:

Hey adi congrats on l33t stuffs you are getting:) Rock on!!!

@Nikhil & Co. can i be of any help to you guyz:D.

Nikhil said:
:lol: Havent you heard of the phrase "Too many cooks spoil the broth" ??? :p

[spam] I can break through the doors:eek:hyeah: so that you guyz dont need to climb 4 floors and breakin thro' windows (actually i wont be able to climb:ashamed: :p )

just give me his X-fi:) [/spam]

yo...our TE superman is gonna break Adi's door

il provide the music for your grand entry..

tadan tadan...boom...superman!!!

guys all ur efforts gonna fail..............
adi i'm marrying you... guys according to indian marriage act after ad1 i'll be the only one to look after ad\1's stuffs \so i'll enjoy these stuffs as well.
btw dont forget the wedding party is soon i'll invite ya all i mean we will invite aint we ad1? xxDDD :D

x86 said:
guys all ur efforts gonna fail..............
adi i'm marrying you... guys according to indian marriage act after ad1 i'll be the only one to look after ad\1's stuffs \so i'll enjoy these stuffs as well.
btw dont forget the wedding party is soon i'll invite ya all i mean we will invite aint we ad1? xxDDD :D
eeewwwww........ so you are gay!!!!

sheeesh....

^^ geez like i'm really gonna do tht :p but hey sometimes being with men feels good err i mean when i actually joined TE i scared some peeps by sayin i;m gay ..maybe BI :-".. find it out though.

[mod]Cleaned up this thread of some really non realted off topic spam. (34 Posts)
Kindly stick to the topic.[/mod]

Even if its a show-off section, members dont wanna know how you want to steal some stuff off another member and your ventures with other people nor whom you plan to marry and whos gay. Leave that sort of chit chat to IM's.

XTerminator said:
[mod]Cleaned up this thread of some really non realted off topic spam. (34 Posts)
Kindly stick to the topic.[/mod]
Even if its a show-off section, members dont wanna know how you want to steal some stuff off another member and your ventures with other people nor whom you plan to marry and whos gay. Leave that sort of chit chat to IM's.

you got IM.
j/k

Nikhil said:
August 7th's Headline in the Mumbai Edition of Times of India : "Top Executiv'es house robbed"

Be warned Adi..... :p :rofl:
Was this actually in the news ?

The thing that started it all - A robbery at a carpenter's house in NOIDA ?!?! :rofl:

Back