Water Cooling.. Arriving by 2nd July..

Vij

Skilled
May 22, 2006
yo...our TE superman is gonna break Adi's door

il provide the music for your grand entry..

tadan tadan...boom...superman!!!

x86

Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
guys all ur efforts gonna fail..............
adi i'm marrying you... guys according to indian marriage act after ad1 i'll be the only one to look after ad\1's stuffs \so i'll enjoy these stuffs as well.
btw dont forget the wedding party is soon i'll invite ya all i mean we will invite aint we ad1? xxDDD :D

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
x86 said:
guys all ur efforts gonna fail..............
adi i'm marrying you... guys according to indian marriage act after ad1 i'll be the only one to look after ad\1's stuffs \so i'll enjoy these stuffs as well.
btw dont forget the wedding party is soon i'll invite ya all i mean we will invite aint we ad1? xxDDD :D
eeewwwww........ so you are gay!!!!

sheeesh....

x86

Skilled
Dec 30, 2005
^^ geez like i'm really gonna do tht :p but hey sometimes being with men feels good err i mean when i actually joined TE i scared some peeps by sayin i;m gay ..maybe BI :-".. find it out though.

XTerminator

Skilled
Dec 17, 2004
www.techenclave.com
[mod]Cleaned up this thread of some really non realted off topic spam. (34 Posts)
Kindly stick to the topic.[/mod]

Even if its a show-off section, members dont wanna know how you want to steal some stuff off another member and your ventures with other people nor whom you plan to marry and whos gay. Leave that sort of chit chat to IM's.

Vij

Skilled
May 22, 2006
XTerminator said:
[mod]Cleaned up this thread of some really non realted off topic spam. (34 Posts)
Kindly stick to the topic.[/mod]
Even if its a show-off section, members dont wanna know how you want to steal some stuff off another member and your ventures with other people nor whom you plan to marry and whos gay. Leave that sort of chit chat to IM's.

you got IM.
j/k

Keane 16

Skilled
Feb 7, 2006
Nikhil said:
August 7th's Headline in the Mumbai Edition of Times of India : "Top Executiv'es house robbed"

Be warned Adi..... :p :rofl:
Was this actually in the news ?

The thing that started it all - A robbery at a carpenter's house in NOIDA ?!?! :rofl: