laptop7

Disciple
Hi Enclaves

its 2017... need Urgent suggestions in buying a Solid Water Geyser 25L which should have solid and rust free tank as the bore water is hard water... so it should have long coil life as well

Hi Enclaves

its 2017... need Urgent suggestions in buying a Solid Water Geyser 25L which should have solid and rust free tank as the bore water is hard water... so it should have long coil life as well
Get Venus, Model which has the element outside and does not heats the water directly, They are only who has the tank heating Geysers.

@RakaKaKaka What if he lives in the apartment ?

Hard water would be a problem. You would need to change the element periodically, depends on how hard the water is.

Water heaters from standard companies like Racold, CG, Venus etc have ABS bodies since quite some time.

looks there is no 25 L option for AO Smith HSE-SGS it has only 6L.... so decided to go with Racold Eterno 2 25 L ....let me know ur thoughts...?>

looks there is no 25 L option for AO Smith HSE-SGS it has only 6L.... so decided to go with Racold Eterno 2 25 L ....let me know ur thoughts...?>

please post the final purchase and costs, i need to replace a geyser as there is a leak ( water drips ). its a crompton horizontal mount 25l which is 4-5 yrs old.
looking for a decent alternative..

purchased Racold Eterno 2 25L Vertical for 8.8K at local dealer as it was urgent .. u can get it at snapdeal for 8K with offers applied..

it is light weight and looks good design, took 20-25 min to complete heat fist time and it has SPHP Protective Coating against hard water

Back